Ocular Toadbeast etc?

Hi guys, I’ve chosen the fate locked continuation of Theological Husbandry, and I want to &quotBreed a Beast&quot with enough research notes. Only, I have no idea how to get some of the other beasts e.g. corresponding ocelot, ocular toadbeast etc. I’ve tried pretty much all the breeding options in Coil 4, but with no success. Can anyone tell me what to do?

1. Acquire a Hyena, Hound, Lion or Seal.
  2. Raise Thwarting Beastly Devils, Taming the Beast and The Hunt is On! to six in the fourth coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers.
  3. Under ‘Pulling out the Stops’, choose the option involving Empyrean Redolence. You will receive a new pet; what you get depends upon which beast you used.
  4. To create a new creature using your research, you need every one of these pets, so you’ll have to find all the beasts I listed above.
    edited by Flyte on 6/9/2013

[quote=Flyte]1) Acquire a Hyena, Hound, Lion or Seal.
2) Raise Thwarting Beastly Devils, Taming the Beast and The Hunt is On! to six in the fourth coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers.
3) Under ‘Pulling out the Stops’, choose the option involving Empyrean Redolence. You will receive a new pet; what you get depends upon which beast you used.
4) To create a new creature using your research, you need every one of these pets, so you’ll have to find all the beasts I listed above.
edited by Flyte on 6/9/2013[/quote]

Thank you Flyte! I had no idea what to do with the Formula for Empyrean Redolence I acquired. I didn’t know the new option would show up there, as I already bred the Hound of Heaven before.

Which animal needs to be bred to get the corresponding ocelot? I don’t want to have to go through all this another three times! Thanks, folks.

EDIT: I’m guessing it’s the Tomb Lion (the combination of correspondence - ie what the Tomb Colonies storylets are based around - and the feline aspect of both pets gives me that impression, at least) but I’d like to make sure.

Oooh, also - I got a dream-dog from breeding a seal using the Empyrean Redolence… this won’t affect my progress in the Eater-of-Chains story will it?
edited by Individual99991 on 6/3/2014

The Tomb-Lion becomes an Obdurate Stallion, the Hyena morphs into the Corresponding Ocelot, Rubbery Hound to Ocular Toadbeast, and Plated Seal to Slavering Dream Hound.

There is no effect to the Eater-of-Chains.
edited by Lady Taimi Ward-Felix on 6/4/2014

Its a different dog, it doesn’t do anything as I recall for that story

Yeah, the Dream Hound won’t help or hurt the storyline. The Hound of Heaven, on the other hand, does have an option on one of the cards. You might want to breed one if you haven’t already so you don’t miss out on that text.

Thanks, folks! I’d already acquired a Hound of Heaven, and now have an ocelot and dream-hound to keep it company.

[quote=Flyte]1) Acquire a Hyena, Hound, Lion or Seal.
2) Raise Thwarting Beastly Devils, Taming the Beast and The Hunt is On! to six in the fourth coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers.
3) Under ‘Pulling out the Stops’, choose the option involving Empyrean Redolence. You will receive a new pet; what you get depends upon which beast you used.
4) To create a new creature using your research, you need every one of these pets, so you’ll have to find all the beasts I listed above.
edited by Flyte on 6/9/2013[/quote]

I’m trying to get the Obdurate Stallion again, but the option for it on Pulling out the Stops isn’t coming up anymore. I also don’t have the Stallion anymore after a drawing a certain card about someone who really hates hell.

I don’t recall that card taking away the Stallion. Are you sure you don’t have it anymore? Keep in mind that it’s a Transport, not a pet.

I believe the options for breeding them are locked if you have one already, so that’s probably it.

Yes it is a Transport, being tired and farming so much must have got me turned around abit, also I forgot about the other page somehow. Also having a dead computer and playing on a Vita is not helping.