Obtaining a stone tentacle key

Greetings,

I’ve finally acquired a yacht, and sailed straight for Hunter’s Keep seeking the stone tentacle key my ambition requires. But I can’t seem to figure out where to get the dramatic tension I need in order to get it out of the well.
edited by Mizadil on 4/7/2016

You can’t get it on the first go - just do other things with the sisters and keep on progressing Time Passing, and you will reach a point where you get Dramatic Tension. The story on the island will loop at that point, so you can return to the well and fish it out.

[quote=Mizadil ][…] I can’t seem to figure out where to get the dramatic tension I need in order to get it out of the well.
edited by Mizadil on 4/7/2016[/quote]

I get it frequently from fighting a war with assassins, a storylet that appears in your lodgings (local gossip, talk to your contacts. This one requires some dangerous and the POSI status). I think there were other events that gave me dramatic tension, but I am not sure which from the top of my head.

If you go out to zee it resets. You need to build it up on the island. I think any end storylet will build it up.