Nuncio and the Empire of Hands discussion thread

Ink and sapphires?! bollocks to that. I’m just gonna go.

[/li][li]
[/li][li]Argh, I can’t believe I didn’t spot the Crispin IV point, I don’t deserve access to decent puzzles!
[/li]

They both take Blemmigans. I am so happy, now off to the Uttersroom with some honey to see if there is anywhere else and try to get Blemmigans Abroad up to 7 again :)

Well, it’s useful enough for the curator if you don’t want to wait until you get the event at Khan’s Heart. [spoiler] A small reminder for Blemmigans: you reap what you sow, especially if what you’ve sown is mobile toothy fungi. w I’ve been waiting for something like that to happen ever since I propagated the first ones down the rocky soil of gaider’s mourn.[li]
(For the monkey emperor - which Horizon they meant is rather uncertain - avid ones, probably)

You can also get ink by trading red honey to the monkey court

I got an admirality commission to gather strategic information from the Empire of Hands, but I couldn’t find a way to complete it. Does anybody know how to do that, or is it a bug?

Did you turn in the comprehensive port report? You get normal ones from port stanton after that.

Strategic information is usually separate from port reports, though.

Yes I did, and port reports also work normally.

&quotAccepting No Further&quot

Hee hee hee ;-)

{No, this will make no sense if you’re coming to SS without a strong forum background; sorry.}

[quote=Ewan C.]&quotAccepting No Further&quot
Hee hee hee ;-)
{No, this will make no sense if you’re coming to SS without a strong forum background; sorry.}[/quote]

Here’s me sitting in my club looking out at you rather than welcoming you into it…

Well done, officer thinking…