Noman's Progress

38 levels - ouch and I thought that 28 was bad enough.

I got 14 points from my Tears of the Bazaar. I wonder how large the range is…

Funtimes with RNG \0_0/
Life expectancy adjusted to 3 weeks.

38 levels here, too.

[quote=HinterDemGlas]39 levels! The humanity!

Is there a prize for that, I think I need one now.[/quote]

Also, slight complaint; I got my Noman yesterday, and Time the Stealer visited this morning. While it’s fair enough that the Noman is ephemeral and the range is random, I think it’s a mite unfair that I lost 6 days with my Noman due to buying him a day early, with no warning.

45 levels here :( Haven’t tried feeding it tears yet, not sure I want to.

I think using your Tears is a bad idea, at least at this point. Save them, and see what happens.

Happened to me also; and I lost 49 levels, which appears to be on the outer edge of the range judging by comments here :(.

It’s been a bad week for my Time timing - I was 2 cp away from a Notability bump and grinding it when suddenly it halved on me :((.

[li]

I’m wondering how we’ll make much progress with our Nomen before they melt! I foolishly haven’t checked the card’s frequency, but it doesn’t seem common. I hope we won’t have to delve into obscure methods of lacre-grinding just to see the story through to the end.

It should actually be one of the most common cards in your deck- it’s Abundant frequency. But, well, we all know what the RNG is like.
I lost 35 bits of Noman’s Friend when Time came- I’ve got about a third of the Noman Knows needed for the Sense of an Ending bit on the card. It’s a pyramidal quality and gains seem to be slightly random, between 1 and 4CP or so. Maybe just 3CP.

Wow, guess I lucked out with getting mine the day after Time visited me. Also, if you are going to lose your noman soon, and don’t think you can get it up to the 15, there is an option to get an Extraordinary Implication for a few change points and noman’s friend points under the Listen option.

Also, it looks like every one of the (main four) ambitions has their own option. I’d be interested in seeing the text for the other three (I have nemesis)

Ooof - lost 41 Noman’s Friend to Time the Murderer of Lacrey Friends. Each of us seems to lose more than the last! Myke, I’m pursuing Light Fingers, and you can see the relevant story in my journal.

Unfortunately there is no Ambition: Enigma option with the Noman, where you just baffle it with meta references and solipsism.

Shoot… wish I’d read this thread before I got my noman; I would have waited the couple days for Time the Healer to pass by first. :(

Myke, I have the result for the Bag a Legend option echoed in my profile. (Very odd.)

Thanks for those who posted. IT seems that the Nemisis is the most invovled storytelling so far. ITs echo at my profile (http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Apollo~Fireweaver) if anyone would liike to read it.

Has anyone fed their Noman the Taste of Lacre?

Yep. It doesn’t give that much, or at the very least it can give very little.