No Snowbound?

This Time the healer I didn’t get snowbound. Is it random, or is it a bug?

No worries - it’ll return in a few days.

Rudolph didn’t get his pail as well so I guess it isn’t a bug. I hope we’ll get a fresh pail soon.

Look here!

Oh that explains it. Well a little wait won’t hurt if it will help the guys and gals of FBG enjoy the season a little better.

They get THAT many tickets that read “help I can’t travel to my home” ?

I do wonder if the amount of support calls coming in from SNOWBOUND (&quotHelp! I can’t get to my lodgings&quot) is so much greater than the number of support calls for the absence of it (&quotHelp! I didn’t get any snow this week!&quot).

edited by dov on 12/30/2015

Snowbound’s back!

are you sure? i didn’t get it

Check my profile. I just added the entry &quotA tip of the cap&quot

I didn’t get one either
edited by Darkstrong on 12/31/2015

It’s still tied to your Time the Healer, so if you got yours before it was brought back then you’ll need to wait.

So, if I’m understanding it right, those who had their TtH in the few days that the snowbound was off, simply lost a pail of snow and Christmas cards, while other - did not? Not that there is competition or anything, but it doesn’t seem fair…

[quote=dov]I do wonder if the amount of support calls coming in from SNOWBOUND (&quotHelp! I can’t get to my lodgings&quot) is so much greater than the number of support calls for the absence of it (&quotHelp! I didn’t get any snow this week!&quot).

edited by dov on 12/30/2015[/quote]
Entirely plausible that snowbound is run manually, to some degree. idk, i’m just going to assume the devs knew what they’re doing.