Newly Born Frost Moth

If you are talking about John the Baptist heads, only people with very high Hedonist can use that option. I think it needs to be at level 12. Probably not something you’re going to have unless you’ve been actively aiming for it. You’ll also lose a bucketload of Connected: Society, so you might want to hold off until after the conversion if you are gunning for that particular faction’s Renown.
edited by Plynkes on 6/21/2017

[quote=Plynkes][quote=Skinnyman]
Are you raising a plant? If so, in the final stages, there’s a card that offers a nice item which throws you in the colonies. Excluding the time to raise the plant and resources, you basically have a 2 AP way into the colonies.
[/quote]

If you are talking about John the Baptist heads, only people with very high Hedonist can use that option. I think it needs to be at level 12. Probably not something you’re going to have unless you’ve been actively aiming for it. You’ll also lose a bucketload of Connected: Society, so you might want to hold off until after the conversion if you are gunning for that particular faction’s Renown.
edited by Plynkes on 6/21/2017[/quote]
100 CP to Society is nothing, but yes, I really forgot about level 12 hedonist requirement, sorry!

The colonies proved to be a lifeline. I did not think much of them but once I gave it a try, Favors started accumulating fast. Just don the equipment (stockings and bonnet) and drink as much Black Wings Absinthe as needed to get you there. I think it needs very few drinks to get you to six.

How the heck do you get that much Black Wings Absinthe? I have exactly two sources for it now, and they’re random cards. And one of them’s random chance even.

From the Smuggler there’s a repeatable card if you somehow didn’t advance or mistakenly sold him to the Masters like I did! :( Bag a Legend has some options as well, but probably the best is the Provost option which increases your Hedonist to 15. This enables you to use plant heads later on.
And the rest I’m guessing you are already using them; A commotion above! lodgings card (rare though), Mr Wines is holding a sale! and the carnival rare success gamble.

From the Smuggler there’s a repeatable card if you somehow didn’t advance or mistakenly sold him to the Masters like I did! :( Bag a Legend has some options as well, but probably the best is the Provost option which increases your Hedonist to 15. This enables you to use plant heads later on.
And the rest I’m guessing you are already using them; A commotion above! lodgings card (rare though), Mr Wines is holding a sale! and the carnival rare success gamble.[/quote]
Yeah, that’s the problem, I’ve played all those stories to completion. Most of the sources for scandal/Tomb Colony favors are things that have been made harder by me being at content barriers.