New to game, looking for friends!

So I’m new to the FL game and I’m looking for friends in general (specifically to share isngishts so I can get my nightmares under control), but I’m looking for anything social option wise and such. I don’t know much about hte social aspects (or most of the game), so please help enlighten me as to the protoge ting and ther neat stuff tha is hidden…

Thanks delicious friends!

1 Like

If you need a hand with Menaces, send a request or two my way. ^_^

Feel free to send me requests, questions or just letters of any kind. Welcome to Fallen London and I hope you’ll be having fun here!

My profile is in my forum signature. If you need any help or want to engage in any social actions, feel free to send me a Calling Card from your Lodgings or just go straight for the menace-decreasing stuff. I might occasionally send some social requests your way myself, if it’s not a problem.

Don’t hesitate to drop a letter my way if you’re interested in what is sure to be a mutually beneficial partnership. My profile is below.
edited by JimmyTMalice on 9/17/2015

Feel free to send me any calling cards or social interactions, and just ask if you need any menace reductions because I’d be happy to help with them. Have fun, delicious friend!

If you would like, you can ask me for any social action.

Both my main character and my alt (cathyr19355 and Catherine Raymond, respectively) are open to social actions; don’t hesitate to ask!

Both my main character and my alt (cathyr19355 and Catherine Raymond, respectively) are open to social actions; don’t hesitate to ask!