New spouse options for 2019?

[quote=Kukapetal]I’m not sure I want to share with you Milly, after your other husband stole my dog’s face.

Give it back he looks weird without it :P[/quote]
Ugh, fine. But that’s for after the Feast, you know how hard it is to get a table at Dante’s when your partner is wearing several rats stitched together?!

(I am so very happy to see so many folks have such good taste in waifus <3)
edited by millea on 2/13/2018

Dang am I the only one who wants the Curate? I thought he’s cute, really though i’d like a master too

There was a time when my character did, but it soon became clear that he only has eyes for his sister, and who wants to start a relationship with a built-in rival who already has an edge with the mate you want?
edited by cathyr19355 on 2/13/2018

The Presbyterate Diplomat, probably.

… Since I spent actual money acquiring the Green Eyed Devil it’d be nice if I could actually do something with him.

There was a time when my character did, but it soon became clear that he only has eyes for his sister, and who wants to start a relationship with a built-in rival who already has an edge with the mate you want?
edited by cathyr19355 on 2/13/2018[/quote]

Well I don’t mind sharing B)

edited by cathyr19355 on 2/13/2018[/quote]

Well I don’t mind sharing B)[/quote]

I see your point, Bitty. My character certainly had no problems sharing the Barbed Wit with the Acclaimed Beauty, long ago! But with a man of intensity such as the Curate, having all of his attention is the major part of the appeal, at least for me. Sharing would take a lot of the appeal out of it.
edited by cathyr19355 on 2/14/2018

the Pirate Poet is my dream girl

I personally picked Silk-Clad Expert, but would also like to give a shout out to Lady Black (she’s lonely, she’s cute, she’s cool lore, she molds dreams like clay) and July (July) as wonderful alternative options.

Not sure if you can currently marry the Quiet Deviless who is only after your soul, and perhaps a chat now and then, but mostly after your soul. Yeah, pretty much after your soul… that delicious soul you carry about with you. Oh and perhaps sherry, but really your soul.

Since it is not on the list of options to vote for does that mean she can be married? Or you just didn’t think anyone would be dumb enough to want to marry someone who might be somewhat after something, inconsequential of course. I’ll have to find out now :D

My main is a bit Devil-obsessed despite her better judgement so the Affectionate Devil or the Green-Eyed Devil would be my first choices. The Once-Dashing Smuggler is also interesting though I wouldn’t say no to brand new options either, provided they come with storylines where you get to know them a bit.

Is the Implacable Detective single?

Then again, she knows Six’s deal…
[li]

PLEASE let me marry the Pirate-Poet. Failbetter I’m begging you. Let my main nonbinary mostly-human marry a clay woman pirate with poetry literally tattooed all over her body

Okay, since people started begging already:

Esoteric Accomplice to Esoteric Spouse, please.

PLEASE. :inlove:
edited by phryne on 2/16/2018

The Quiet Deviless. I’ll give her my soul many times over.

I don’t really see this devil-marrying business as a viable option. I mean I can see why players would want to marry these seductive creatures, but from a devil’s point of view it seems a bit like marrying the prize pig that you are fattening up for slaughter.

From the devil’s point of view it would make total sense - marry some sucker, eventually you’ll get the goodies because you are so, so, sincere of course, and then one you leave them a hollow eyed husk you divorce and on to the next target, umm beau of fascination cough, love of your life I mean. Yes that’s it.

From a player perspective it would be madness, like anyone would do something so stupid… … …

[quote=phryne]Okay, since people started begging already:

Esoteric Accomplice to Esoteric Spouse, please.

PLEASE. :inlove:
edited by phryne on 2/16/2018[/quote]

[li]

Oooh! Seconded!

Wait, how many spouses can one have at once?

Only 1. Exactly! I second this!

Definitely this. If I had another soul to give she’d have that one as well.
(My weak spot for the Devilesses started with the Wistful Deviless in Sunless Sea, but then the Quiet Deviless came along and my heart and soul were a lost cause.)

As for those who are doubtful of such premise… consider this: Why wouldn’t a Devil (or Deviless) want a willing participant and companion to join them in their exploits? Who better to draw in and charm some innocents out of their soul; after all, spirifers do come in all sizes and shapes…
And honestly… if it makes her happy, I’d be more than willing to share my spot on her side with the others she has chosen.
edited by Flannigan on 2/17/2018