New player looking for some friends to play game

[quote=Céleste Boudurin]I won’t probably be of any valuable help as I’m still kind of lost in the mesmerizing Fallen London, however I added most of you to my friend list.
With great pleasure shall I be your friend !
Amicalement vôtre,
Céleste Boudurin[/quote]

Hmm, I can’t seem to add you. Could you find your Storynexus name and give that to us?

Storynexus name changed to Céleste Boudurin, it should work now (at least, the game tells me I can’t [color=rgb(174, 203, 222)]You cannot befriend yourself[/color]).
Tsss… so closed-minded it is…

Most excellent. I’ve sent you a couple requests to show you what the system is capable of. One of them is selfish, but feel free to send a return request, and we’ll both profit in kind. The other is mutually beneficial.

Being more insightful,
To find nights now so fearful,
Make the frog cheerful !

Requests accepted :
You beat me at a game of chess (+3 Sudden Insight, some progress on Watchful) , then you told me a tale … so horrifying that my nightmares are now worst than ever ! Expect returned requests soon :)
edited by Céleste Boudurin on 12/30/2012

Sharing tales of nightmares may make the other more frightened in the short term… but a pair of friends talking about their nightmares with each other will soon find there’s nothing to fear :)

Diantre ! Your gift of admiration was full of valuable benefits, cher Uthdigger ! Now, … I haven’t any idea on how to return such a gift ! Is there a social action available only for characters of higher level than mine ? Result of an Opportunity card ?

Opportunity; you need 2 of every common second chance, I believe.

It’s from the square of lofty words. Don’t worry about returning it, you’d have to spend what I just gave you to do so, and I’m at a stage where I really don’t need those much anymore.

Hello all.

I’ve been playing Fallen London for some time, but most of the people I was social with are no longer playing. I’d love to be friendly with all of you - could someone please inform me how to add you from your profiles?

(I’m particularly interested in Trailing the Photographer at present, and of course there are paths to be cleared!)

[quote=Avatar]Hello all.

I’ve been playing Fallen London for some time, but most of the people I was social with are no longer playing. I’d love to be friendly with all of you - could someone please inform me how to add you from your profiles?

(I’m particularly interested in Trailing the Photographer at present, and of course there are paths to be cleared!)[/quote]

StoryNexus : World not Found (Settings under the message tab if link doesn’t work) Add our Storynexus names on the friend list and you’ll see us on social actions. StoryNexus names are Usually the same as Profiles, but not always. You can also follow us on twitter, then import friends from that link above.

You may also wish to volunteer for second chanses attaining at http://community.failbettergames.com/topic148-find-friends-for-sparring-dinners-chess--theft.aspx, as it’s a good way to get into contact with people.
edited by Aximillio on 1/2/2013

Ha! As easy as that.

Thanks, Aximillio.

Hi all,

I’m a moderately old player, but as I usually avoid forums only a few days ago did I become aware of this place. The Feast taught me that there is much knowledge to be gained and exchanged if I actually try to get in touch with other people, so I was wondering if anybody would be willing to add me as a friend. :-)

While browsing the forum, I’ve seen on a topic (and for the life of me I can’t remember on which one) that there is a third Mr. Eaten candle to be found. Does anyone have any information about it?

Cheers!
edited by Marko on 3/10/2013

I believe that was a joke of Spacemarine9’s.

yeah it was just a dumb joke

Ah, OK then. I thought it was for real, and then started reading about Hecate and figuring which holy days are hers, and at which hours should I be grinding for Opportunities. :-)

aww man, I wish I had discovered this forum earlier.

I’ve been playing solo since i started, about a year and a half (maybe 2) ago.

I could sure use some consistent friends that I can invite for help, or exchange stuff with.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ChalaniLG

I always welcome new delicious friends (FL name WordsLikeWeeds; I’ll take anything but nightmares)! But I am posting here today mainly on behalf of my little sister. I pulled her into the game some time ago but so far she is only friends with me and our other sister. She would really like some delicious friends of her own but she is shy and doesn’t know who to add–so I am putting out a call for friends on her behalf, so she can see what fun the community aspect of this game is! (Also I just started her off in a small club involving blades and wax and I don’t want to have my butt kicked by being her only opponent!) She welcomes social actions of all kinds.

Her name is S Weatherby; profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/s%20weatherby

I’m on the prowl for delicious friends and welcome social actions of all kinds.

Name’s bertrandwins, pleased to make your delicious acquaintance.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/bertrandwins

i would be willing to help any in need and looking for potential recruits as well,thank you.

'ello you lot.

Now, I’ve gone and went through this little correspondence and added a few sorts who I reckon can bring a mutually beneficial sort of relationship. 'course, if you ain’t interested in hearing what I’ve got to say, burn the slip and do whatever takes your fancy with the messenger rat, Guv.

Roundwise, I’ll be hoping it won’t be too much trouble for some of you to send a little offer my way now and then? Gotta help each other out in the Spite, or the Devils’ll take you!