New Inventory Categories

I like how the vial of Master’s Blood is considered as Wine.

I wonder what effects you’d gain from consuming it. I have an extra vial lying around and I don’t think it be fatal like consuming Tears of the Bazaar.

I like this update, especially the Lodgings section.

But what I like even more is that it implies that we might soon get new items to collect :)

Will the 3 card lodgings be rearranged in order from least expensive to most expensive?
It seems funny that the Handsome Townhouse and Decomissioned Steamer currently go before the Smoky Flophouse.

I wonder what effects you’d gain from consuming it. I have an extra vial lying around and I don’t think it be fatal like consuming Tears of the Bazaar.[/quote]

I’d expect it would be like drinking concentrated black wings absinthe, if you know what I mean ;-)

edited by NiteBrite on 9/26/2015

I’m surprised connection items don’t fall under ‘Influence’.

I hope literary works go under their own category. Three plays, three novels, and nine short stories take up a lot of room.

Since we’re suggesting new categories, an “Ambition” category would be nice too, don’t know how it is with other ambitions, but Light Fingers has left me with 5 “useless” items stashed under curiosity so far, and I’m not that far in, plus the Stone Tentacle-key which, afaik, only sees use in the Heart’s Desire ambition.

Also: Iron republic safe-conduct under infernal, maybe?

Stone Tentacle Key fits into three of the ambitions I think? I thought…

Nope, Nemesis and Heart’s Desire. Well, so says the wiki.

I wonder what effects you’d gain from consuming it. I have an extra vial lying around and I don’t think it be fatal like consuming Tears of the Bazaar.[/quote]

I’d expect it would be like drinking concentrated black wings absinthe, if you know what I mean ;-)

edited by NiteBrite on 9/26/2015[/quote]

Nah, I’d expect it’s effects would vary. the fake-vake is only the outcome with one diluted [redacted on account of the spoiler not visibly working], after all. masters seem likely to be different results based on the person.

still, it is very probably a bad idea. at best, it would… do nothing, or be like getting incredibly drunk. at worst, it would be like dipping your own soul in lacre, only slowly, painfully, and continous for decades before death.
edited by Grenem on 9/27/2015

I think we need a Fidgeting category next!

The other day it was getting late and I was practically too tired to see; I didn’t mention that there are also at least two new Venture qualities that are reset when you head to Zee - Intimidating and Disappearing (noted on the wiki, but prob more public here).

Great and terrible things may be afoot.

Not Venture, sorry. Progress, as in Investigating and Casing.

I hadn’t noticed previously but, upon seeing that Lodgings has its own category, came here to say I love this change. Turns out I’m several days late to the party. But yes, now there’s much less guessing which item in Curiosities is the one I’m looking for. :-D