New Festival: Election

So I got my first piece of convincing rhetoric from doing an Investigation and the little snippets of information are fascinating

I assume changing careers isn’t possible? I’m moderately devastated at the poisoned pen being apparently beyond my reach, even if I use fate. Darn it.

Despite the warning I still chose Fixer. It suits my character the best.

Hell has become a problem lately though, and only one man will do what needs to be done about the Devils.

Good info, Estelle, as usual!
You have multiple acc and checked these options I guess. So, for now, that’s all?
Campaigner has boots, Fixer has a new weapo, Jenny has some plants and the Contrarian has a Tomb Colonist.
Waiting for more info even if I already got the card which doesn’t have any options on it. Should be unlocked after picking the desired options; funny to see a useless card with Abundant frequency. :D

I wonder if who you chose to support effects the card for the rest of the year. If you’re on the winning team, do you get more from it?

If so, supporting Sinning Jenny would seem to be the obvious choice, as she won the pre-election polls.
edited by RandomWalker on 7/4/2016

[quote=Skinnyman]
Good info, Estelle, as usual!
You have multiple acc and checked these options I guess. So, for now, that’s all?
Campaigner has boots, Fixer has a new weapo, Jenny has some plants and the Contrarian has a Tomb Colonist.
Waiting for more info even if I already got the card which doesn’t have any options on it. Should be unlocked after picking the desired options; funny to see a useless card with Abundant frequency. :D[/quote]

No, I talked to people for info. It is not particularly enjoyable to charge into new content by firing up a bunch of alts, you know ;)

+1 Dreaded + 8 Dangerous. Perhaps it was changed in the last hour?

How many points of casing do I need to get to get the investigation to close. I’m at 50+ points?

[quote=Estelle Knoht]Campaigners only need to write Compelling Short Stories to advance (Public Attention and Convincing Rhetoric)
^They also get the best Watchful shoes and can burn money to advance fast. Recommended for end game players.[/quote]

Arrrghh!! I wish I had read this before making a choice. I’m stuck with the worst job, and I’ve missed out on the boots! There doesn’t even seem to be an option to change your choice. Waiting a year for another chance at the boots is going to be really really annoying.

Changing careers is possible, you’re just required to give up half of your built up Election Career and you dont get a new free gift so you would need to buy the pen with fate. It is totally doable though.[/quote]

That is to change your candidate, not your career.

May I remind everyone that a vote for the Contrarian is a vote for what is best for London. I am sure everyone here will do the right thing. Perhaps a reminder that I know what you did in the Flit will help.

Changing careers is possible, you’re just required to give up half of your built up Election Career and you dont get a new free gift so you would need to buy the pen with fate. It is totally doable though.[/quote]

That is to change your candidate, not your career.[/quote]
My apoligies, totally misread

Shoes with best Watchful AND only respectable shoes in the game (from what someone said on IRC). Isn’t it way better than the other rewards ?

Changing careers is possible, you’re just required to give up half of your built up Election Career and you dont get a new free gift so you would need to buy the pen with fate. It is totally doable though.
Also maleclypse, you require 30 to close the case.
edited by scarlettbleustar on 7/4/2016[/quote]

How do you change career? I don’t see that option. Candidate, yes, career, no.

Changing careers is possible, you’re just required to give up half of your built up Election Career and you dont get a new free gift so you would need to buy the pen with fate. It is totally doable though.

How do you change career? I don’t see that option. Candidate, yes, career, no.[/quote]
I misread it would it be best for me to remove the comment I made? Or just apoligise profusely

Try going to the University.

How do you change career? I don’t see that option. Candidate, yes, career, no.[/quote]
I misread it would it be best for me to remove the comment I made? Or just apoligise profusely[/quote]

I don’t see any need to apologise for trying to help, but maybe delete it so people don’t get the wrong idea :) Thanks still! Maybe it’ll be an option later, or, in the worst case, I’ll just wait a year.

This investigation grants compilations of case notes. Does that mean this is now a repeatable source for additional case notes?

Try going to the University.[/quote]

Unlike the other investigations the end option appears as a separate storylet. It is fairly low on the page for me but shows anywhere in London. Hope you find it.

I like the fact that you can pick a candidate and free item, then immediately change allegiances and keep the item. It allows for some fun combinations (Hark currently has a Tomb-Colonist supporting the Bishop for example)