New access codes

Yeah, I don’t think the fate-locked use exists, it’s just a misunderstanding because of the way the wiki handles these things.

Thanks for letting me know the former source :)

The Eoliths were available from the charity event, the Christmas lucky dip, and Exceptional Stories including Flint.

A use for them in the future can’t be ruled out.

A live specimen :D, Failbetter is being extremely kind this time, so much stuff for my collection.

Now this was something I really wanted. Thank you!

My only disappointment is that I can’t rename it. But it’s still my favorite companion, whether it’s technically a Companion or not!

“I’ll wait until my Seeker goes North before making his replacement character, unless the access codes offer something I can’t stand to pass up”

I check today’s gift

“Now what should his name be”

[quote=John Moose]&quotI’ll wait until my Seeker goes North before making his replacement character, unless the access codes offer something I can’t stand to pass up&quot

I check today’s gift

&quotNow what should his name be&quot[/quote]

John Mousse!

Pleased to welcome Skritters McSkuttlebutt, Esq. to the menager- I mean family. My thanks to Failbetter.

Glad there’s finally some more items to put in the Zee-Treasures tab, those moon-pearls were starting to feel lonely.
Now, what should we be expecing tomorrow?

On the ninth day of this month, a zailor gave to me:
some rumours, three eoliths,
and a crab living in a soup-can!
edited by Eglantine-Fox on 10/9/2016

I’m guessing our two remaining days will feature something of the Flukes, and something of the freedom of the deep zee.

Failbetter is going insane with these items! Vital intelligence, it was obtainable on hallowmas but it was very specific so this is a new item for alot of people :D.

Ah! That’s awesome. And so fitting since my Captain has been mining Vital Intelligence from his Spy-Networks like crazy recently. Makes sense my FL character would have napped one of them in the confusion :D

I find it awesome that you can pick those up even if you are in Menace Zones.
I was chatting with Boatman, yet still managed to go and take that Living Specimen. “Damn be the death, I have shiny new thing in inventory!”

This is so great! Thanks very much, FBG!! I like having the Zee Treasures slot filled out a little.

Is it just me or does this code lead me to the first code(the tomb colonist one), im guessing this is a mistake but I want to make sure im not the only one.

edit:it worked for my friend and he gave me a direct link to the access code so I could…access it, but the link from their twitter still leads me to the first access code and yes, im clicking the right one.
edited by The Master on 10/10/2016

They called it! It’s M. Demeaux’s advice for captains: Second edition!
And it raises a very unique stat, to boot!
edited by Infinity Simulacrum on 10/10/2016

My favourite so far! I’m a sucker for books … especially ones viewed so aslant by certain individuals and organizations. Also … is it just me, or do the redacted bits seem to be begging to be Mad Libbed?

Truly, the best was saved for last.