Nemesis Ambition summary?

Myrto has now finished the Nemesis ambition, up to the current content boundary. But the process of finishing took so long, spread over several months, that I’ve forgotten what happened at the beginning (didn’t know to record actions to my journal in the early days).

Is there anywhere I could read over the Nemesis ambition, summarized somewhere? I did a half-hearted search on the forum and I’m a Candle, but didn’t turn up much. I assume that more experienced Delicious Friends would be better equipped to point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance!

[quote=Myrto]Myrto has now finished the Nemesis ambition, up to the current content boundary. But the process of finishing took so long, spread over several months, that I’ve forgotten what happened at the beginning (didn’t know to record actions to my journal in the early days).

Is there anywhere I could read over the Nemesis ambition, summarized somewhere? I did a half-hearted search on the forum and I’m a Candle, but didn’t turn up much. I assume that more experienced Delicious Friends would be better equipped to point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance![/quote]

In the lower left part of your profile, there’s an &quotambition&quot dropdown box where you can reminisce your ambition.

Thanks! I will pursue the profile lead, but that’s going to take a long time to click backwards through all of the decisions one makes during one’s ambition. Followed by clicking forward to read them in the right order. But I will copy it all into some other document so I can actually read through it.