Negative Partisanship Poll [Please read explainer]

My first poll measured mostly positive support - which candidates people planned to support and how much. This poll instead measures negative partisanship: which candidates do you NOT want to win. Pick option 4 if you don’t dislike any of the candidates but simply like one candidate more than the others.

Pretty even so far.

I am half temped to vote for whoever gets the most not wanting to wins, solely because I like rooting for the underdog.

Pick undecided then.

Thank god people know not to support the Bishop. He is a menace, not a mayor (though one does not prohibit the other)!

If you get Bishop to 8, what area do you go to?

If you get Bishop to 8, what area do you go to?[/quote]

One of Hell’s Triremes, of course. Can cash in a Grubby Urchin or an Alluring Accomplice so that they would work instead of you. Don’t try the Henchman, though. He’ll only complain and force you to work more.

Nice try, but whenever the Jovial Contrarian seems defeated he switches to your side; and then you can’t defeat him without forsaking your values.

The Jovial Contrarian. In-universe it would probably be the Bishop, but voting as a reader of fiction, I think the Bishop is super entertaining.

As the player, I think all of them would be interesting picks since they will make the game focus either the Masters or Hell.

However, I chose the Jovial Contrarian as Pyro. Pyro’s a staunch Revolutionary and sees the chap as a double agent from the Masters.

Rudolph is a bit too peckish to form an actual opinion on the matter.

I’m rather mystified by the deep opposition to the Bishop and the huge support for Sinning Jenny, who is a minor character and agent of the Masters.

Not actually true. what is true is that he’s got an amazing memory for debates, and once he ‘loses’- for the most he’ll offer is a token &quotI might be wrong&quot- he then finds someone else to debate with on the other side, and mixes your arguments into his own. He genuinely and sincerely enjoys debating with any and all members of all factions, and always gives the best arguments from their enemy’s side.

Auclaire, i see past your machination and games.

You’re trying to destroy the support of the Jovial Contrarian, because he’ll try to give votes to whomever we hate most!

You have moved to a new area: The Confession Booth (get surplexed)
edited by Zoe DeGeest on 6/20/2016

You have moved to a new area: The Confession Booth (get surplexed)
edited by Zoe DeGeest on 6/20/2016[/quote]

REPENT WRETCHED SINNER!