Need to share nightmares and reduce scandal

can anyone help? please? my scandal is at 7 and my nightmares at 8.

the name is Wolvin

Sure, but you’re the one who’ll have to send the invites (from your lodgings) My IGN is Aximillio You should also check out the finding friends thread for the future =)
edited by Aximillio on 10/27/2014

Similarly, I’d be happy to help. Gaining a Tale of Dread or two could never go wrong.

No problem. Ewan C at your service.

Likewise, if any of you could see your way clear to assist me in lessening my even-present nightmares, it would be ever-so-much appreciated ~ http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/yesiamashark

I, as well, could use some help in reducing my scandal if anyone would be willing to accept an “Ask someone for help in laying rumours to rest” invitation!
I’m using Connected: Society to increase a Running Battle (also secluded addresses) and every action is increasing my scandal, sadly.

[quote=Nurylon]I, as well, could use some help in reducing my scandal if anyone would be willing to accept an &quotAsk someone for help in laying rumours to rest&quot invitation!
I’m using Connected: Society to increase a Running Battle (also secluded addresses) and every action is increasing my scandal, sadly.[/quote]

I’ll send a calling card momentarily…

[quote=Breckner][quote=Nurylon]I, as well, could use some help in reducing my scandal if anyone would be willing to accept an &quotAsk someone for help in laying rumours to rest&quot invitation!
I’m using Connected: Society to increase a Running Battle (also secluded addresses) and every action is increasing my scandal, sadly.[/quote]

I’ll send a calling card momentarily…[/quote]
Thank you much <3 How many invitations may I send you? [I don’t want to eat up too many of your actions]

[quote=Nurylon][quote=Breckner][quote=Nurylon]I, as well, could use some help in reducing my scandal if anyone would be willing to accept an &quotAsk someone for help in laying rumours to rest&quot invitation!

I’ll send a calling card momentarily…[/quote]
Thank you much <3 How many invitations may I send you? [I don’t want to eat up too many of your actions][/quote]

As much as you need, I’m well up on actions right now.

I’m happy to help too. DragonRidingSorceress is more reliable in these matters than Seeker of Names, although both will answer eventually.

I’m always pleased to help one reduce Nightmares. I can assist with reducing scandal to a lesser extent. I do ask that you use only the lesser option (not the deceive option) unless you specifically ask me first, so I can prepare).