Need help in ambition mission *probably spoilers*

I started playing the game yesturday and got to the mission ambition nemsis 9/[li]
In which i have to go to the forgotten quarter. where is it?

[quote=Lebone]I started playing the game yesturday and got to the mission ambition nemsis 9/[li]
In which i have to go to the forgotten quarter. where is it?[/quote]

[/li][li]It’s an area you have to open up. You can sometimes get one time visits via cards, but you can permanently open it up at your lodgings. (I think.) You might want to do a few more things first as it’s a tougher area, and benefits from higher stats.[/li][li]
[/li]

[quote=babelfishwars][quote=Lebone]I started playing the game yesturday and got to the mission ambition nemsis 9/[li]
In which i have to go to the forgotten quarter. where is it?[/quote]

[/li][li]It’s an area you have to open up. You can sometimes get one time visits via cards, but you can permanently open it up at your lodgings. (I think.) You might want to do a few more things first as it’s a tougher area, and benefits from higher stats.[/li][li]
[/li][/quote]

[li]
when i feel like im ready, how do i open the area?

There is a storylet at your lodgings, opening the Forgotten Quarter takes a London Street sign, if I remember correctly. I’m not sure if you need a certain level of watchful or not, it is such a long time since I did it.

[li]
there is only the friends storylets and writing letters and finding new stories

Below the “FIND NEW STORIES: Chat with the Local Gossip” and above “Invite a friend to join you in something terribly intellectual” should be an option with the icon of a silhouetted hand holding a keyring dangling a single key entitled, “Open a way to new parts of the city.” This is where you can seek to unlock permanent access to the Forgotten Quarter.