need advice on spending fate

I know this… quesstion have been asked a lot of times. But I lost the thread and I need to know several things before I decide which payment package I should buy. So here are the questions:

1. my soul is lost, is it worth it to get it back and how much it cost?
  2. I am kicked from university, how do I get back? is it costing nex? if it does, how much?
  3. I think I want to pursue having new pet… I believe hound of heaven open up stories and it require nex? Where to ‘purchase’ the item needed and how many nex? Or was it other pets that is fate-locked, what, and how much nex?

Thanks! I don’t think the wikis even display how many nex to open the fate locked contents…

[quote=rosedragon]I know this… quesstion have been asked a lot of times. But I lost the thread and I need to know several things before I decide which payment package I should buy. So here are the questions:

1. my soul is lost, is it worth it to get it back and how much it cost?
  2. I am kicked from university, how do I get back? is it costing nex? if it does, how much?
  3. I think I want to pursue having new pet… I believe hound of heaven open up stories and it require nex? Where to ‘purchase’ the item needed and how many nex? Or was it other pets that is fate-locked, what, and how much nex?

Thanks! I don’t think the wikis even display how many nex to open the fate locked contents…[/quote]

1. You can get it back in several ways. One of the ways involve playing games with the fisherkings in the flit and getting the 100th bundle of oddities.

2. You can get back by spending a lot of research, without spending fate.

3. The hound doesn’t require nex, and doesn’t open many stories either. What you’re looking for is the fate-locked continuation of the Labyrinth and the empyrean redolence. You should have progress in the labyrinth of around 16.

[quote=Aximillio][quote=rosedragon]
3. The hound doesn’t require nex, and doesn’t open many stories either. What you’re looking for is the fate-locked continuation of the Labyrinth and the empyrean redolence. You should have progress in the labyrinth of around 16.[/quote]
oooh! so just need to raise all the three things! Empyrean redolence is what I think I read as one of the satisfying fate-locked options…

Well it’s part of the hound of heaven storyline, although the hound itself is (mostly) not involved. You’re still breeding monsters with the Bishop.

I believe its 20 fate, you either need a card once you’ve reached the point of starting the hound of heaven storyline, or you can buy it from the ‘chat with the local gossip’ storylets in your lodgings.

There is also a portion of that extension that overlaps with the Flute Street storyline, so you may want to consider getting that one too.

Also getting back into the university doesn’t particularly unlock much yet; you’re still done with the university storyline either way. (at least, for now)
edited by WormApotheote on 2/18/2015