Nadir FFS

Well that was a fun misclick. Just accidentally sold the Route to the Nadir to Hell after… just… years.

Same with me (though it didn’t take me years). I also saw another post mourning the same loss. Those darn devils are a menace. I make them pay whenever I can.

That’s one of my biggest fears. To wake up groggy in the middle of the night and realize I’ve sold the Route to the Anarchists.
edited by Blaine Davidson on 5/4/2020

I’ll admit, selling the Nadir to the children, just so none of the other factions gets it has crossed my mind.

Just sell it to the Great Game. It’ll get passed around in circles for all eternity and nobody’s gonna actually do anything with it!

Heh, join the club – met that darn woman at parties just once too often and bang!

[quote=Blaine Davidson]That’s one of my biggest fears. To wake up groggy in the middle of the night and realize I’ve sold the Route to the Anarchists.
edited by Blaine Davidson on 5/4/2020[/quote]

And after years of holding onto it I finally accidentally give it to the Urchins.

Some cosmic entity is mocking me now, I just know it. To say I’m frustrated is putting it lightly.

And that is why I immidiately sold it to the Great Game. It’s probably the safest with a faction that is technically at war with itself. Not having to buy the Reported Location fron a Reliquer is a nice side benefit.

[quote=Blaine Davidson]That’s one of my biggest fears. To wake up groggy in the middle of the night and realize I’ve sold the Route to the Anarchists.
edited by Blaine Davidson on 5/4/2020[/quote]

Which is something I did earlier this year, alas. Just switch &quotnight&quot for &quotday&quot in my case, as I’m nocturnal for health issues.

I care not whether they do anything with it, but what I sold it for was extremely useful in getting someone to agree to a card game.