Mr Wines Revel's EPA

So I’m just wondering over here if the Mr Wines Revel EPA is as it seems to be over negative 2.50EPA. With no gain whatsoever of any kind. So really once you have one connected with the Masters you live in terror of accidentally accepting the card and getting stuck in that frequent frequency card waste.

Well, for me, it’s useful to transform echoes into transferable currency. After all, 1 point master’s connection is 12.5 transferable echoes, while the loss is all in account bound echoes. S if you’re trying to help someone else overgoat grind, or trying to gather an overgoat in coins on an alt, there’s a degree of usefulness.
Otherwise, yeah, it’s just a menace.

EDIT: to elaborate:
With heart’s desire and first city coins under 77:
1 point connected masters -> 50 first city coins.
mr. wine’s revels- 1 point connected masters
edited by Grenem on 2/22/2016
edited by Grenem on 2/22/2016

[quote=Grenem]Well, for me, it’s useful to transform echoes into transferable currency. After all, 1 point master’s connection is 12.5 transferable echoes, while the loss is all in account bound echoes. S if you’re trying to help someone else overgoat grind, or trying to gather an overgoat in coins on an alt, there’s a degree of usefulness.
Otherwise, yeah, it’s just a menace.[/quote]
My SO calls this &quotpost-obvious.&quot In that, as soon as I was done reading this, it was totally obvious. I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me.