Mr Sacks

My hearty gratitude to FBG! The merriest of Sackmases indeed.

This is a great boon indeed. Many thanks to the powers that be. Hearty season’s greetings to all.

I am excited for this news, and will no doubt purchase me some Nex just because.

Merry Sacksmas, one and all.

Just bought some nex to celebrate. Happy Christmas :)

Well Seasoned Greetings to one and all.

And (whichever of your choosing) God bless us everyone!

I think keeping the action pool is a very good choice, sleeping and working without worrying… priceless! :)

Huzzah! I will also most likely make Exceptional Friendship a regular purchase because of this. I have been enjoying my forty actions as much as any fancy coffee I’ve ever had.

That is excellent news! :)

Woo! I’ll keep using action refreshes then :)

I have celebrated this announcement with the purchase of Nex. :) Before December, I had skimped on Exceptional Friendship since 10->20 action increase does not help out much if one will have multiple consecutive offline hours each day. 20->40 actions increase does improve the missed actions situation significantly more.
edited by Karhumies on 12/25/2013

This is wonderful news! A very Merry Sacksmas indeed! :)

[quote=Alexander Feld]I, for one, appreciate being able to go to sleep without fretting over all the actions I’m wasting.[/quote]I’m afraid the cards will still keep me waking with a start: How long did I sleep? The cards! I must flip the caaards! ;)

[quote=Gillsing]This is wonderful news! A very Merry Sacksmas indeed! :)

…I must admit that I have timed the precise length it takes to regain all my actions, and have been trying to sleep in 6.6 hour increments, with varying success.

Merry christmas to all! Or whatever holiday you prefer. Or not, as the case may be but merry wednesday nonetheless. Failbetter has certainly given us our share of things to be merry about! You’ll find very few humbugs here, although there may be ghosts anyway.

I’m a little late to this, but Merry Christmas to all, and many, many thanks to all the Failbetter team for another year of amazing content. Fallen London is just so consistently moody, literate, and fun!

This was exactly my reason for purchasing an exceptional friendship last week, too. A wonderful decision! Thank you, Alexis!

40 action pool really does make exceptional friendship worth it.

So, would you say that the benefits reaped from exceptional friendship outweigh the mark which is placed upon you for accepting such a thing? It is a thing that I have considered but approached with a hesitation.

Mark? There’s no negatives to being an Exceptional Friend, so if you like the idea of checking out that content and having 40 actions for a month I’d say go for it. :)

Day 4: What’s the angle?

THE ANGLE IS THAT THERE ARE NEW OPTIONS AND I DON’T KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK AAAAAAA

[quote=MidnightVoyager]Day 4: What’s the angle?

THE ANGLE IS THAT THERE ARE NEW OPTIONS AND I DON’T KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK AAAAAAA[/quote]
Elucidate us! We will aid in your decision, or possibly just join in the confusion. But it will be a more cooperative form of confusion, and is therefor superior. Or at least far more entertaining.