Most profitable dangerous grind?

After capping of my other three skills at 200, it is time for me to set my eyes on my dangerous outlook. That said, I am compelled to be efficient, and my Overgoat (Larry) won’t be paying for a mate by himself, so I was wondering what the most profitable dangerous grind was that I could make use of in the coming months.

Using the War of Assassins to grind dangerous should work pretty well and cashing DT out for Collections of Curiosities then trading those to Tomb-Colonists is pretty profitable.

Highest profit per action are probably the Velocipede Squad or Beast Breeding carousels according to the Wikia. I’m not sure if the Docks’ carousels like the Black Ribbons or The Hunt is On! are good money though given that you can access them at lower Dangerous levels.

Cashing DT on tomb colonists requires an unreliable opp. card. I usually reserve only 10-20 collections of curiosities for this purpose before moving on to something else.
AFAICT, the next most profitable thing is cashing DT (that you still got in forgotten quarter) in wilmot’s end, on the another contact in the fog “she’s wearing pearls today” option (20 collated researches, resets DT but not “doing business …” (last tested today), so it’s 1.47 epa, way ahead of velocipedes and pokeymans).
edited by xKiv on 11/19/2015

I believe the most profitable grind is to build The Hunt Is On! to 11 in the Third Coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers, and then use that to kill the goat demon in the Flit. Though the former ceases to be an option as soon as one is ready to advance to the Fourth Coil.

[quote=the truthseeker]Which is why many of us have a 5-card lodging space to bank the TC card so we can turn in our CoC from DT.
[/quote]Banking that card makes little sense, as it would be more profitable to immediately trade a Collection of Curiosities for the five maps and then be able to draw the card again. Which is why I keep enough Collections of Curiosities around to always be able to do that. Though if I had access to the Third Coil/Goat Demon grind I’d do that instead and not bother with Dramatic Tension, except perhaps to rebuild non-Dangerous stats lost to the Nadir.

I am numbering that at 1.88 epa, assuming 1 action to heal each point of wounds.
That sounds like FBG overlooked this possibility when letting us hunt Inch’s monsters even after opening the coils.

I am numbering that at 1.88 epa, assuming 1 action to heal each point of wounds.
That sounds like FBG overlooked this possibility when letting us hunt Inch’s monsters even after opening the coils.[/quote]

It was available even before the Dangerous tracker. There are several stories where you can do some pretty advantageous grinds if you hold off from finishing them at the right time. Not a worthwhile sacrifice in my mind, but I don’t play to grind…

[quote=Ian Hart]
It was available even before the Dangerous tracker. [/quote]

That’s why I specified “letting us hunt Inch’s monsters even after opening the coils.”.
Two years now? Judging from when wiki “removed the warning” on “A letter from mr. inch”.