Most impressive mantelpieces

It used to be uncapped.

I’m not quite sure whether this counts. But I do believe I have two things higher than anyone else.

Not to mention the ones I’ve left in my other jacket

For reference: I’m the owner of a particular Café, you can take the things home with you, for a time.
We don’t seem to get many customers though…
edited by Cecil on 7/18/2015

[quote=Cecil Palmer]I’m not quite sure whether this counts. But I do believe I have two things higher than anyone else.

Not to mention the ones I’ve left in my other jacket

For reference: I’m the owner of a particular Café, you can take the things home with you, for a time.
We don’t seem to get many customers though…
edited by Cecil on 7/18/2015[/quote]

Stop! Your post number is the same number of Starveling Cats you own. That’s it. Perfection. Open a new account if you want to post again.

[quote=Shadowhand]
Stop! Your post number is the same number of Starveling Cats you own. That’s it. Perfection. Open a new account if you want to post again.[/quote]

nnggghhhhhhhhhh noise of distress from the Cecil but I don’t have a reputation of 77

well, I’ve taken a screenshot to memorialise this at least

it won’t soon be forgotten. and I’ve changed my profile back to include my scrapbook item that’s currently higher than anyone else (not as much of an accomplishment as the cats though), I was recording airs stuff for the wiki.

I’m also serious about the cafe and lending out the cats. If you want one, you can have one.

EDIT: Here’s another sight to see
EDIT2: Oh, and Nigel
edited by Cecil on 7/20/2015

My clutter is very cool (so cool that I posted in the wrong thread)

Speaking of high level Quirks:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/silasilent

It’s not a mantlepiece. But I think this should still be a sight to see.

Not nearly on the same level as some of the mantlepieces in this thread, but I know the Revolutionaries a little bit. I used to have the highest score a while ago, not sure if I still do.