Message from the Numismatrix?

Hear hear!

[color=00ffff]Hi all! To keep you all informed:[/color]
[color=00ffff]
[/color]

• [color=rgb(0, 0, 204)]If you were told in the last few days that there was a message waiting for you and there wasn’t, [/color]or[color=rgb(0, 0, 204)],[/color][/li][li][color=rgb(0, 0, 204)]If you received a message but the “Go!” button was unavailable, [/color]

[color=00ffff]
[/color]
[color=00ffff]…this should now be fixed.[/color]
[color=00ffff]
[/color]
[color=00ffff]There’s still a problem with timed stories that we’re working on. We’ve put them on hold for now, so you won’t receive any more until they’re fixed. We’ll update you as soon as possible, and thanks for your patience.[/color]
[color=00ffff]
[/color]
[color=00ffff]Once this issue’s dealt with, we should have some new content for you all - the next chapter in the search for the Bazaar’s secret currencies.[/color]

[color=00ffff]Seriously, what is up with the spacing in my forum posts?[/color]

[color=00ffff]And the Magnificent Henry has fixed the problem! Timed events are now up and running again.[/color]
[color=00ffff]
[/color]
[color=00ffff]It’s late in the day here, so we plan to do the new content release tomorrow.[/color]
[color=00ffff]
[/color]
[color=00ffff]No-one blow up the internet.[/color]

Chris: is the withdrawal of time-delay storylines the reason I haven’t seen the next Numismatrix opportunity card?

SeanH - Numismatrix card (assuming you’ve had the message from her, and have Spending Secrets 3) is definitely up now. I just got it two minutes ago.

Thanks, Mortimer. Just unlucky I suppose. I’m holding onto two cards that need Spending Secrets 4 in the hope that I’ll see her soon.

Fixed here too. :)

Aha! Just got it. That’s the power of complaining for you!

Yes, worked for me on the Numismatrix. I had never encountered the problem with the admirer, and that was some time ago. Curious and curiouser!

I had the numismatrix message and “An admirer of my work wants to speak to me” trouble the last couple days. I had to refresh the page to do anything else. Bit frustrating. :( Nevermind.