Marriage to NPC's

When I completed the Cave of the Nadir story and gained the Revolutionary Firebrand, it said there would be the option to make him my spouse. Is this currently implemented?

Yes, but only at the Feast of the Rose yearly event. Also it costs fate.

also he’s a jerk

Nope, sadly it’s not an option to marry him, only to upgrade his stats.

Ah, I must have misunderstood.

I like…and dislike him. I hate keep him sniveling up my front steps, yet feel a certain…reassurence of having improves myself when he does. I have stopped entertaining him though -I feared that all that jade was only truly going on spiralling down the honey hole…
Talking of old acquaintances, do find most amusing being able to dally with the thief and still dally with his past self -the bazaar distorting perception? Someone d_amnably similar? Oh the mystery…

There’s six Fate-locked ones. The Boneless Consort, three for siding with the Teeth during the Foreign Office extension, and two for siding with the Face.

Technically the three for siding with the Teeth are the same … person ;)

But yeah, considering how often players have asked about marrying the Firebrand, Missionary or the Once-Dashing Smuggler I’m surprised that not more spouses have been added in the past years.

I’m still praying to be able to do -something- with my Gentleman of Undisclosed Business. Like helping him out of that suit he hates so much, but marrying would be, uh, nice too. Yes.

Hands off! He’s mine! :P

You’ll have to leave London at some point ಠ_ಠ

I’ll take him with me :P

I’ll bet he’ll be an adorable grumpypants about traveling too :D
edited by Kukapetal on 6/4/2017

[quote=rahv7]Technically the three for siding with the Teeth are the same … person ;)

But yeah, considering how often players have asked about marrying the Firebrand, Missionary or the Once-Dashing Smuggler I’m surprised that not more spouses have been added in the past years.[/quote]

The Smuggler? You see him as the marrying type? I’d find it very hars to believe he’d settle for such…mundanity.

Apparently, he’s already married and is just using you for a good time :P

You know what they say: once burned, twice bandaged -so I am told.

Cheekily,

Arden

Wait, they are? But isn’t one of them a gal and another a guy?

Does this mean Snuffers are genderless?

If the Snuffers have genders, they clearly don’t map 1:1 to human genders. Or perhaps they are Individuals of Mysterious and Indistinct Gender and those characters who present as only one gender are just that: presenting.

Could be. I was just wondering if there was a definitive answer out there. Despite having a soft spot for them, I know very little about them.

The gender (if any) of your spouse is something you’re entitled to know :P
edited by Kukapetal on 6/8/2017

totally unsubtle necro because this thread has some good ideas. even the ones that aren’t about murdering some penniless fool, I mean.

Personally, I like the idea about marrying the quiet deviless and have a scandalous open relationship, I really liked courting her and it’d be cool of non-monogamous lifestyles could be (mechanically) represented more than as an infinite loop of flings with the sardonic music hall singer and such.

Also, as marriage is pretty accessible content, this would qualify as fairly reasonable to put development/writing time into, right?