March ES: The Thing That Came in From the Fog

Whether they’re rats or Rattus Faber is never made completely clear. I think they may be rats because them running a maze was mentioned, and RFs would probably look at you weirdly if you asked that of them.

Thanks. I couldn’t be sure from the storylet’s icon.

Is this a good opportunity to try and get the boatman’s hat as well?

I believe that item is specific to a different ES.

I believe that item is specific to a different ES.[/quote]

Sorry the brevity, I meant whether it’s sensible to play that ES in parallel (if that is even possible) and/or whether having the hat changes anything now.

I’ve been enjoying this one, but the final choice is a bit of a challenge. I’m tempted to do my best for the poor insufferably deluded old chap, but at the same time I do enjoy ruthlessly screwing over the sequencers… sad that that should make the Coroner’s death all in vain. But, needs must… and he was pretty near dead already.

I believe that item is specific to a different ES.[/quote]

Sorry the brevity, I meant whether it’s sensible to play that ES in parallel (if that is even possible) and/or whether having the hat changes anything now.[/quote]

In case anyone else is wondering, I found no connection between those ESs

Well good for you, Mr. Fancy Hat! No seriously, good for you - I always enjoy coming here and seeing the ridiculous things other people get up to. And while I didn’t get the ending I wanted, I did enjoy the writing and the characters.

I quite enjoyed this one. The fog was a fun character and I really enjoyed sending it to ruin Mr. Fires’s day. With this, my ambition and the events at Hillchanger “ruining Mr. Fires’s day” is just a hobby for my character now.