Managing social contacts?

I would LOVE a way to sort my Contacts. :)

That said, what is this &quotchat&quot you speak of? I know of the forum, but I have never heard of an official (or unofficial) FL live-chat before…

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.synirc.net/?nick=northbound|?#fallenlondon
Unofficial, afaik

Neathy etiquette question:

I have a good amount of contacts which i never have heard of. No replies, no personal messages. My influence is near to the cap, and i would like to send some more calling cards to some nice guys from te forum, or lovers of my beloved.

How do you think it would be the “correct” way to say “I’ve never heard about you, so you’ll be snubbed?”

[quote=Andrea Serafini]No replies, no personal messages.[/quote]No replies to your attempts to contact them? If so, I think the correct way is to simply snub them with no regrets. If you’ve had some kind of successful interaction, just without the personal messages, I guess you could express how unfortunate it is that you never got further acquainted before you felt that you had to make room in your life for new people.

Disclaimer: I might not be terribly polite or considerate. :)

You might get +5 CP Making Waves from each snubbed acquaintance though. That’s what I lost when NiteBrite snubbed me. (I wasn’t reading the thread the warning was posted in because I wasn’t looking for new acquaintances. So if you’d consider posting a warning to give strangers a chance to snub you first, you might want to do so in a new thread.)
edited by Gillsing on 2/24/2014

[quote=Gillsing]
You might get +5 CP Making Waves from each snubbed acquaintance though. That’s what I lost when NiteBrite snubbed me. [/quote]

I think I also lost some confident smiles.

Yes, you lose making waves and five confident smiles if you’re snubbed.

Yes, I lost Confident Smiles too. I was only referring to the number of CPs of Making Waves, because that’s what supposedly gets stolen by the snubber. So that would be kind of interesting to keep an eye on for the wiki.