making your name with the other three stats

Recently, I reigned victorious over all three of Feducci’s rings without ever using my dangerous, which at the moment is only 51. Using shadowy in the first arena, persuasive in the second, and watchful in the third, I raised my name scrawled in blood quality. Why is this possible? Are there other instances of this?

Also, who would really like a novel where the inspiration came purely from fasting and organ recitals?

[quote=GamerGallade]Recently, I reigned victorious over all three of Feducci’s rings without ever using my dangerous, which at the moment is only 51. Using shadowy in the first arena, persuasive in the second, and watchful in the third, I raised my name scrawled in blood quality. Why is this possible? Are there other instances of this?

Also, who would really like a novel where the inspiration came purely from fasting and organ recitals?[/quote]
Somewhat. not always, and most are more actively gaming the system, iirc.

I think there are numerous theologians who would. I’d be unsurprised if there weren’t a market.

Maybe not a novel, but poetry? I’d think a ballet would be stranger.

Other exceptions include feeding vicars to your plant to advance making your name shadowy’s investigating, or watchful’s university arc, and using the shadowy branch to investigate at the university and vice versa.

Is said plant the one from “attending to the needs of a singular plant”? I never knew about the whole vicar-feeding thing. I probably wouldn’t use it for fear of lowering my connected:Church. That quality is through the roof due to my constant use of the religion and art option in the emperess’ court. Also I found a new one. The curate and his sister storylet often allows for other stats to be used, and the shadowy route on one allows for a good source of stolen correspondence and on rare occasions yields an infernal contract.

That has already been done by me. To make it even stranger, you could pick the super scandalous option. I didn’t for obvious reasons, but it is possible.