Make London Great Again

&quotAn archive of things that never happened” Oh goodie. Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to Fallen London’s latest resident.

Let us not stoop to using names like the common folk. We shall prefer to this individual as The Cheeto-Faced Sh!t-Gibbon.

This individual just joined the ranks of Fallen London’s elite - whether they welcome him or not. Especially if not. Cast out of his native lands, he found Fallen London a prime location for building his empire anew. With unprecedented speed, he has entered the local political scene, stating that our beloved Mayor, Singing Jenny, is a &quot2&quot, and indicating the frantic need to build a wall to keep out illegal Khanates.

The Bazaar Masters have no vested interested in The Sh!t-Gibbon, saying, &quotWe are the Masters of the BAZAAR, not the BIZARRE.&quot It was indicated, however, that should this individual attempt to consolidate power away from them, they would speedily send him to the locally-based Hell.

Hell’s representatives were mute on the subject of the newest resident. A few paled visibly.

I trust Jenny’s beloved mog is safe? Not to mention London’s many, many Starvelings?
Now there’s a thought…
edited by Jermaine Vendredi on 2/21/2017

Now, now, that’s totally uncalled for.

(For starters, as anyone who’s been to the Empire of Hands can attest, S-Gibbons have souls.)

Risking the wrath of the Duchess and every decent citizen of London, he has a long history of catching cats against their will.

Now, now, that’s totally uncalled for.

(For starters, as anyone who’s been to the Empire of Hands can attest, S-Gibbons have souls.)[/quote]

I’ll just agree before the mods close this thread for racism :).

[color=#e53e00]Hello people.

I know this may feel like heavy-handed modding, and I appreciate that fiction often provides a way to ease stress and suffering. But this topic is being inflicted on us literally everywhere else online we go… so perhaps keep here to Fallen London politics and not actual current events?

Thanks,

Olivia[/color]