Love & Roses

Is there no Feast of the Exceptional Rose this year? I sadly missed it last year and was looking forward to it - thought it was an annual Valentine’s thing. I kept expecting it to be one of the announcements, and then there was this enigmatic tweet yesterday:

“The Bazaar wishes you to recall, always: those who wait for love are the enemies of time, and not its dupes.” Does anybody know what that’s about?

[quote=UneasyRiderNC]Is there no Feast of the Exceptional Rose this year? I sadly missed it last year and was looking forward to it - thought it was an annual Valentine’s thing. I kept expecting it to be one of the announcements, and then there was this enigmatic tweet yesterday:

“The Bazaar wishes you to recall, always: those who wait for love are the enemies of time, and not its dupes.” Does anybody know what that’s about?[/quote]

Uhm, maybe another way to say “we’re working on it, just stay calm and wait”?

I’m sure it’s coming. There was almost no warning about Mr. Sacks this year before he appeared.

[color=00ffff]It’s coming - we’ll have an announcement soon.[/color]

Well, as this will be my first Feast of the Exceptional Rose, I’m glad I did not miss it like I thought I had.

I trust Mr Hearts will sell its DEVILLED HEARTS at the Carnival again? Or is it preparing something even more delicious for this year? My stomach rumbles in anticipation…
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 3/24/2015

Jack Owlfisher humbly suggest a temporary discount on F.F. Gebrandt’s Superior Laudanum during the feast of the exceptional rose, because he’s planning to consume vast quantities of it during the festival…

As I’m sure you know, the Masters of the Bazaar do not approve of discounts. However, you may be able to negotiate a good rate if you need a genuinely epic quantity of, erm, laudanum.

First time for me too!

I hope it doesn’t mean you plan to pass the Feast sleeping XD

Hopefully there will be options requiring the Commited quality this year. Martin has been such a dear.

First time for me too!

I hope it doesn’t mean you plan to pass the Feast sleeping XD[/quote]

My characters loved one was murdered and he is still trying to seek bloodthirsty revenge, naturally he’d be somewhat bitter during the Feast… But who knows? Its never too late for love and honey-dreams…