Lost in a Delicious Situation of little Consequenc

Good Evening ladies and gentlemen.
After feeling quite a bit lost in the streets of london, peering there, socializing here, wandering with no purpose, i came to discover through an expedition the stone of correspondence, which then opened a tremendous ways of spending my time for more interesting things !

I’m now an academician, but also received a charming fair haired lady of my acquaintance which calls me someone of little consequence, and wishes for me to reach a higher statute !

The matter is she asks me to join her where my Fallen London citizen life started, at Watchmaker’s hill. Though i landed here after i escaped, the man i am today has absolutely nothing in common with the lad i was once my feet touched this solid ground. My choices and actions led me to improve my observation and my persuasion, but not my dangerousness. And there is no intention on my part to try this road.

thus this charming lady stays here, in WM Hill, and offers me no possibility to foresee someplace else where i could expand myself, and to be fair, there is no way i’m grinding days & night at the local gym to becore more dangerous.

How could i be offered a more adequate proposition on that matter, fitting my real actual skills ?

Forever Yours,

AguSky.

[quote=AguSky the Witty]Good Evening ladies and gentlemen.
After feeling quite a bit lost in the streets of london, peering there, socializing here, wandering with no purpose, i came to discover through an expedition the stone of correspondence, which then opened a tremendous ways of spending my time for more interesting things !

I’m now an academician, but also received a charming fair haired lady of my acquaintance which calls me someone of little consequence, and wishes for me to reach a higher statute !

The matter is she asks me to join her where my Fallen London citizen life started, at Watchmaker’s hill. Though i landed here after i escaped, the man i am today has absolutely nothing in common with the lad i was once my feet touched this solid ground. My choices and actions led me to improve my observation and my persuasion, but not my dangerousness. And there is no intention on my part to try this road.

thus this charming lady stays here, in WM Hill, and offers me no possibility to foresee someplace else where i could expand myself, and to be fair, there is no way i’m grinding days & night at the local gym to becore more dangerous.

How could i be offered a more adequate proposition on that matter, fitting my real actual skills ?

Forever Yours,

AguSky.[/quote]
fate payments- or artificially boosting your other skills. the game assumes you are balancing all your stats- and to be fair, not doing that means you miss out on ~20% of stories. she will require you have 100 in every stat after equipment if you want to become a POSI. if you’re not there yet- that’s your loss. there’s really no rush, though- becoming a POSI is only somewhat important.

Hello Grenem. As there won’t be any fate involved, i’ll then go on my stats evening. I thought this game oriented ones on a “prefered” storyline sata based, not that we should be even everywhere.

In this situation, i’ll then discover all that FL has to offer at lower levels !

thanks for the tip, here’s for your trouble !

As an addendum, you can get a surprising amount of stat boosts out of only moderately expensive equipment. You can get over +25 dangerous for around 100 echos with a decent companion, substantially reducing the amount of danger one must be proficient in to advance to a POSI.

That being said, gaining importance means gaining attention, and in a city like Fallen London, the ability to handle danger is a necessary companion to such a development. Anything less would be irresponsible. You need not become a dangerous person; it is enough that you be capable of handling danger when the time comes. The Ambitious Barrister will understand that.
edited by The Machinist on 4/17/2015