Looking for Halloween actions (including a seeker)

Feel free to come looking for confessions from me too - NinjaComedian

I should be available for all confessions though I may need to work on keeping the menaces high if I’m asked for too many. :)

I think I’m eligible for the Name Seeker one too but I’m not sure I want to do that one. I gather that even for Seekers, it’s just more pain without even the hope of a reward.

My alts and I are available for various admissions of sin. We hold plentiful fuel for your candles.

It amuses me that in the pursuit of absolution’s reward, everyone is committing themselves to perpetual cycles of misdeeds. We all want to help each other, yes? ;)

[quote=Zeedee]My alts and I are available for various admissions of sin. We hold plentiful fuel for your candles.

It amuses me that in the pursuit of absolution’s reward, everyone is committing themselves to perpetual cycles of misdeeds. We all want to help each other, yes? ;)[/quote]

…Well, we ARE gebtlemen, aren’t we? XD

By the way - I have 3+ Suspicion, Wounds and Nightmares and I’m a PoSI, so I should be eligible to give the Toothsome Confession of Pride. Open to most anything!

I don’t seem to have any friends actively playing, so I would appreciate an opportunity to seek some confessions, first petty and then something bigger. Will, of course, return the favour. Also open to other exchanges.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Bianco
edited by Bianco on 11/7/2013

Greetings, ladies, gentlemen and miscellaneous. My conscience grows heavy, and I wish to unburden myself to a fellow Seeker.

If anyone needs a partner look me up. Got my qualities nice and high just for this. Specifically looking for a fellow Seeker.
edited by Eldenandel on 11/8/2013

I’m eligible for all non-Seeking confessions. Edit: Except maybe Suspicion? I’m in a weird intermediate state from the change to Suspicion-granting gear.
edited by Aspeon on 11/8/2013

At least Suspicion is easy to get by Reaping the Academic Benefits in the Forgotten Quarter. I’m not entirely sure how I’d get Scandal quickly and easily if I couldn’t do it with equipment.

I’m also available for all non-Seeking confessions.[li]

I’m also interested in hearing confessions, except Name-Seeking. I’ll try to keep my menaces up as much as possible.
edited by HighPriest on 11/8/2013

Greetings :)
I have sought confessions from some in this thread and I am offering to hear more if anyone wishes to unburden themselves.

Please send me many confessions, I am a menace grinding machine ~flex~

I can do Nightmares and my Menaces will probably fluctuate around there for a while so anyone add me and we can do some confessing. Eliza Banks.

I’ve got Wounds and Nightmares of 3 or over - feel free to add/request from me.

If folks need a person of some importance for confessions of whimsy or pride, I’m game. I’d appreciate a chance to hear confessions in return, though.

Available for confessions now!

(Edit: will absolutely get to everyone, but may take a little bit.)
edited by an_ocelot on 11/9/2013[

(Edit 2: okay, that is more than I was expected, please consider me on hiatus.)
edited by an_ocelot on 11/9/2013

I am available for confessions as well - Crianas

Ah lots of contacts here, delightful! I shall add my name to the list, sinful in the extreme though it is.

Reporting for duty (late though I am) for all confessions except the one that shall not be spoken of.[li]

So many confessions, I’ve told my secrets to 51 people so far, and about half that many have returned the favor. Surely nothing bad will happen by gossiping my secrets away. You all are a trustworthy lot right :v