Looking for characters

Looking for contestants for a silly contest. Please feel free to submit characters - original characters preferred. Portraits for references (doesn’t matter if it comes from a dollmaker or anything) if you have a specific appearance in mind.

A short few sentences for personality are highly appreciated. (I need at least three adjectives for personality at minimum.)
Liberation / New Sequence supporters have priority.

There are only 8 spots - strike while the iron is hot!

Current Contestants:

1. Vavakx Nonexus (Vavakx Nonexus), Future Paris Bombazine-Clad Menace
  2. Delmar Tramontane (Sara Hysaro), Seeker with a Nice Hat
  3. Call Now (CALLNXW), Barely Clothed Athlete
  4. Morkan Kassington (Morkan Kassington), Manly Chested Zailor (giant boobs)
  5. Robin Alexander (Robin Alexander), Youthful Bazaar-Devotee
  6. Daniel Ember (Zero), Red-headed Eager Seeker
  7. Cortez the Killer (Rupho Schartenhauer), Something inside a Ninja Suit
  8. Hark DeGaul (Hark DeGaul), Pallid Sun-Prasier. PRAISE THE SUN!

Special Guest:

1. Salaxalans - Please add your bet! Will he survives the end of this contest or not as an EXCEPTIONAL GUEST?

Your Host:
(under construction)
edited by Estelle Knoht on 6/20/2016

Oh, by the way, it will have rainbows and irrigo. Don’t be shy. Trust in your trusty moderator Sara, who hopped in at the earliest opportunity!!!

(i am utterly without shame)

I am so going to regret this but you can use my character. I use a few CC so I can’t share it by gallery, check your email.

[quote=Morkan Kassington]I am so going to regret this but you can use my character. I use a few CC so I can’t share it by gallery, check your email.[/quote] You are, indeed, going to regret this, because I can’t believe the sort of mods you are using.
(On that note, does anyone also need body hair)

Political stances do not matter, it is only that we would like them and the New Sequence to have a representative for diversity.
edited by Estelle Knoht on 6/20/2016

What did poor Salad do to merit such a destiny?
Either way, I’d like to keep him company. Character sent!
edited by Zero on 6/20/2016

Awww, too bad my character is neither original nor into the Liberation of the Night, because this sounds like fun.

Well, Liberation / New Sequence are very optional.

You could also use your minions / associate.

Don’t think Flesh-Stick has any minions. A loud, violent psycho would be the worst boss ever :P

Thanks though :)

I’d happily offer Hark, who is both New Sequence aligned and far too in to cats, but I don’t think I’d be able to find a doll maker that would adequately express their hideousness.
(Edit: Sorry I think something went wrong when I tried to PM you the first time, Estelle, and I ended up sending a half complete message without a picture. Hopefully my second PM has reached you.)
edited by Hark DeGaul on 6/20/2016

Alright, counting Cortez and Hark, we are full.

Do try to describe them a little, though. I don’t want to put them in a hot dog costume.

Can’t wait to see where this is going!

[quote=Estelle Knoht]Alright, counting Cortez and Hark, we are full.

Do try to describe them a little, though. I don’t want to put them in a hot dog costume.[/quote]

Exciting! (I have no idea what I’m excited about but still, exciting!)

I’ve now sent a PM that hopefully has a picture on it. My first attempt sent accidentally half-way through writing.

Hmm. 8 characters… Hot dog costumes… Three personality traits… I think I know where this is going. I’m just going to camp out here and giggle.

My, isn’t someone savvy.

giggles

And it looks like the spots are filled up. Now it’s time for the bystanders to start placing bets and popping popcorn

Perchance a poll on the matter would be appropriate?

Can we at least find out what exactly we’re betting on first? :P