Lonely during the Feast

Standing alone and looking more than a little lost and confused amongst all the feasting and festivities Miss Loveshanks would welcome the gifts and attentions of anybody friendly and helpful enough to guide her through this bemusing affair.

Apologies if this isn’t the place to ask for such requests and guidance. I skirted the edges of the Feast last year but this year I wish to truly enjoy it and get all I can from it!

Miss Loveshanks.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Miss~Loveshanks

:-) I can’t guide, I can fling teeth at you.

For more explanations about the mechanics, you should check out this thread, and to find partners for gift exchanging and othe niceties, you should head over to the Singing Mandrake.

I have sent you teeth; it’s about the best I can do! (What an odd thing to say, out of context…)

I have sent you a painted cat, in hopes that it will chase away the loneliness.

[quote=Loveshanks]Standing alone and looking more than a little lost and confused amongst all the feasting and festivities Miss Loveshanks would welcome the gifts and attentions of anybody friendly and helpful enough to guide her through this bemusing affair.

Apologies if this isn’t the place to ask for such requests and guidance. I skirted the edges of the Feast last year but this year I wish to truly enjoy it and get all I can from it!

Miss Loveshanks.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Miss~Loveshanks[/quote]

The best way to enjoy the Feast, I have found, is to add characters to your Friends list on Fallen London and then interact with them. Since the readers of these Forums are players, reaching out here is an excellent start!

I have added you to my Friends list and will send you a Feast token of my esteem as soon as I get an action back.

Good luck and enjoy the Feast!

[li]

I do hope you enjoy the hamper of hearts I’ve requested Mr Hearts deliver to you. The raw flesh, scent of fresh blood, and the disturbingly faint ba-dump mutterings in the corners of your dwelling should sort themselves out.[li]

JulietChauvelin

Thanks all for the kind words, gifts, and the advice!
And for those links, not quite sure how I missed that when looking on the pages here…
I shall continue with the revels, and return the favours!