Lilies: O, Dear People of London, Lend Me your Lea

Hello!

In my long and tiresome quest of obtaining everything that is hard to obtain, I’d like to get Rosette. Could you kindly link me to already existing place to add my name to the competitor’s lane, or, rather honorably, offer me a plant battle right here, in this topic?

Thanks!

[quote=Kharsirr Lynx]Hello!

In my long and tiresome quest of obtaining everything that is hard to obtain, I’d like to get Rosette. Could you kindly link me to already existing place to add my name to the competitor’s lane, or, rather honorably, offer me a plant battle right here, in this topic?

Thanks![/quote]

Where are you in the Tournament? I am currently looking for a Contest of Cunning; if you’re eligible for that (I’ll check after I get actions again) I’ll be happy to challenge you. If you’re at the bottom (Contest of Strength), I’ll challenge you next time I’m there (which may not be long at the rate I’m going).
edited by cathyr19355 on 4/6/2019

By the way, Kharsirr, the current place to add your name to the competitor’s lane seems to be here: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic1190-tournament-of-lillies.aspx?page=35#post236699