Level-Dependant Rewards (Spoilers?)

What storylets have rewards which are based on your level?

Off hand, I know of that two of the Rob a Drunk options are level dependent, but I thought I had heard of others as well.

Well, there’s all the a visits, i believe, you can do the lecture thingy that’s outcome is generally a melting. I can’t think of others, but that’s more because i don’t look than beceause they don’t exist.

Hunting rats and killing frost-moths for Lamplighter Beeswax at Watchmaker’s Hill depend on Dangerous.

[quote=Parelle]What storylets have rewards which are based on your level?

Off hand, I know of that two of the Rob a Drunk options are level dependent, but I thought I had heard of others as well.[/quote]

The mechanics of progress. Watchful

The amount earned or lost by “Bring the celebration home” when you have the Gambling Den lodgings varies a little bit based on Watchful (but is mostly random).

A lot of the actions that change with the Sights of the Festival during the Fruits of the Zee festival on Mutton Island vary depending on your stats – balances it nicely for old and new players alike.

The fate-locked rewards that show up on existing cards after you finish the Blemmigan Affair also depend on one of your primary stats – either Persuasive or Watchful depending on the ending? There may be others I don’t know of. Flint also has some mid-story rewards that vary based on your stats (fighting the Patroness in the Dish & Spoon, and the second half of the Dish & Spoon plots that happen in Apis Meet) as does the Face-Tailor story. If you pay fate to attend Mr. Wines’ revels, the amount you get for making off with leftovers afterwards depends on your Shadowy.

The visits? Seriously? I definitely hadn’t caught that before - and it took me long enough with the Rat. Which stats for which, do you know?

It’s usually the first choice, the one that involves dropping in for a chat. All of them use your base stat, ignoring any equipment.

Wry Functionary = Watchful x 1 in Cryptic Clues
Repentant Forger = Shadowy x 1 in Cryptic Clues
Regretful Soldier = Dangerous x 1 in Rat on a String AND Dangerous x 1 in Whispered Hints
Sardonic Music-Hall Singer = Persuasive x 1.5 in Whispered Hints

Other than the Regretful Soldier (who gives you 5 CP in Dangerous) they also provide some connections/favours, so the profit varies a bit.

The visits? Seriously? I definitely hadn’t caught that before - and it took me long enough with the Rat. Which stats for which, do you know?[/quote]
shadowy for the forget, idk for the others- i’m only certain about the forger, actually, because it gives the best epa even before it offered a favors criminals.