Legendary Charisma question

Dear Fellow Londoners,

Recently I’ve been to the Nadir and upgraded some items.
Can I still use my Strange-Shore Parabola Suit to become a Legendary Charisma or will I have to buy myself another Parabola-Linen Suit?

Cheers!

You’ll have to buy a new suit (or frock).

Thanks Optimatum!

Shame, especially since they’re so expensive :/
but oh well

They are, at least, best in slot for Persuasive.

Well, there is one that’s better, the 460 Echoes suit (+10 persuasive, but -1 dangerous); but I don’t quite understand why a Strange-Shore Parabola Suit wouldn’t work. But I’ll buy a new Parabola-Linen Suit :p

You’re entirely correct; apparently I can’t remember which items are which anymore.

And of course your fancy irrigo suit interferes with being a Legendary Charisma. You want people to remember you, not forget about you.
edited by Optimatum on 4/18/2018

Right Irrigo, I forgot about that (oh the irony)

Guess I’ll have to buy it again and sell afterwards :) (or is it useful for things other than infusing it with Irrigo and becoming a Legendary Charisma :) )

It’ll sell for the purchase price if you infuse it so you’ll save some money if you sell the one you’ve infused and infuse another on your next trip to the Nadir.
It’s a pity that Nadir items are almost all weaker than any easily accessible items.

[quote=Jaina ]It’ll sell for the purchase price if you infuse it so you’ll save some money if you sell the one you’ve infused and infuse another on your next trip to the Nadir.
It’s a pity that Nadir items are almost all weaker than any easily accessible items.[/quote]

Thanks for that tip :D
That will help for my London’s marrow :)