Lacre-Flavoured Supper?

My main character has already used her Unusual Pail of So-Called Snow to write a monograph. However, my alt, named Catherine Raymond, still has her pail, and is curious to see what the results of a Private Supper flavoured with lacre would be.

Is anyone willing to take the risk?

In compensation, I am willing to provide you with up to 5 social actions that do not require the use of Nex, AND I’m willing to accept a Private Supper flavoured with lacre first.

Any takers? If so, feel free either to respond here or PM me.

Sure; how bad can it be? :-P

Id gladly receive it!
Username is &quotBlackleaf&quot.
Heck i didnt even know that was an option.[li]
Edit: Nevermind. I just tested it with my alt.
PM if you want to know the results for accepting it.
edited by Blackleaf on 12/12/2013

Since Blackleaf already did a test (I can’t do it with my main because my Main snubbed me and has maxed out Acquaintance so we’re not Acquainted) I’ll be happy to do it with you, Ewan. Do you want to invite me first?

Ewan: You need to be an Acquaintance to be invited to a Private Supper. Unfortunately you’re not, and for some reason I can’t offer you my Calling Card either (just tried), even though you’re one of my alt’s contacts. Have you maxed out your Acquaintances?
edited by cathyr19355 on 12/12/2013

[quote=Blackleaf]Id gladly receive it!
Username is &quotBlackleaf&quot.
Heck i didnt even know that was an option.[li]
Edit: Nevermind. I just tested it with my alt.
PM if you want to know the results for accepting it.
edited by Blackleaf on 12/12/2013[/quote]
[/li][li]
Thanks anyway, I appreciate the interest. I should get a chance to do it with Ewan C, if I don’t, I’ll PM you.
[/li]

You’re free to do it with me as well. But it’s not a particularly interesting usage of such a limited quantity item. Just a fair warning :).

Not necessary, but…

[quote=Catherine Raymond]Ewan: You need to be an Acquaintance to be invited to a Private Supper. Unfortunately you’re not, and for some reason I can’t offer you my Calling Card either (just tried), even though you’re one of my alt’s contacts. Have you maxed out your Acquaintances?
edited by cathyr19355 on 12/12/2013[/quote]

[li]
I have indeed (and then some!). But you should now have a Card left with your lady’s lady via which to circumvent this small inconvenience.

Not necessary, but…

[quote=Catherine Raymond]Ewan: You need to be an Acquaintance to be invited to a Private Supper. Unfortunately you’re not, and for some reason I can’t offer you my Calling Card either (just tried), even though you’re one of my alt’s contacts. Have you maxed out your Acquaintances?
edited by cathyr19355 on 12/12/2013[/quote]

[li]
I have indeed (and then some!). But you should now have a Card left with your lady’s lady via which to circumvent this small inconvenience.[/quote][/li][li]
Supper invitation sent!

[/li]

I will gladly eat any unwise dinners my acquaintances would care to send my way.
…I have a very strong constitution.

I too would happily engage in this. Afterall, my character is a major glutton for punishment.

Catherine Raymond’s seasonings were tasty, nutritious, and in all ways pleasing. Rather to my mild surprise!

As lacrimose as the afterwards-dreams do make me, I’d be happy to accept any seasonally-spiced meals should anyone care to offer them.

I am also up for enjoying a meal salted with soylent tears, should anyone be so kind.

Id just like to say that the penalty is bigger for the sender than the receiver. I got bumped up to Nightmares 6 from 4. On my main and receiver i got bumped up from 3 to 4.[li]
edited by Blackleaf on 12/13/2013