Lack of Dangerous gear?

Alas, no. The Unfinished Hat cannot be worn as a Hat.

The Unfinished Hat is not something anyone, even the most maddened Seekers, would put on their heads.

indeed:)

I just like the Unfinished Hat since I don’t have to swap out connection pets anymore.

My champion Slug and I are quite pleased by this development.
[i]

[/i]
edited by Endy on 5/11/2012

…Oh my O_o

I have been considering the problem of ‘clutter’ in our wardrobe, and a few aspects of the reality that is London.

First, a premise: I have never found an action or opportunity card that required you to be currently using a specific item or pet, merely to be in possession of one. However, I have not yet taken the leap and done any fate-locked content. Additionally, while I do consider myself to be a personage of some importance, I have not ‘finished’ the game (such as it can be finished thus far) and I have never strayed from the ambition I set upon myself when I entered London. Therefor, if someone has found evidence to the contrary, please do not be shy and speak about it.

The solution, I believe, is to grant the ability to ‘hide’ individual items that people can not find a use for. This would be accomplished by clicking (possibly right-clicking) on the icon you wish to hide. However, rather than immediately equipping the item, it would open a menu where you would then have the option to either equip the item in question, or to hide the item.

So that is how you hide items, how would you retrieve them?

Once you have hidden an item in a category a small icon or link will be super-scripted next to the category header. So if you chose to hide your Archaeologist’s Hat, after you do so, your category would show up as HAT*. Sadly the forum does not seem to allow super-scripting, but I would be grateful if you would imagine the asterisk in the example was super-scripted. Clicking on the super-scripted icon or link would reveal all the items you had previously hidden in that category.

This additional functionality would allow us to better organize our inventory to our own personal aesthetics, while allowing us to retain the functionality having such a diverse wardrobe allows.

This would also almost certainly ‘break’ Dave’s usescript, which I have grown quite fond of. Should this suggestion be implemented, it would create more work for Dave. For this, I apologize in advance.
edited by Abraham Bounty on 5/11/2012