Keeping Magnanimous around 15

I’d managed to get it to 15 and some random things I didn’t expect to lower have lowered me to 14 how do I get back up to 15? Heck even beyond if that’s even possible anymore.

Thanks!

Since you have it above 12, you can use the tiny jeweled reliquary to increase it to 15.

Is there a way to do so without dropping Hedonist? I have Hedonist at 14-15 and would like to keep it there or do I just need to plan on picking up an extra counterfeit head?

I don’t actually know if you can increase quirks to 15 without effecting another. Sorry.

[quote=maleclypse]I’d managed to get it to 15 and some random things I didn’t expect to lower have lowered me to 14 how do I get back up to 15? Heck even beyond if that’s even possible anymore.

Thanks![/quote]
Come to the assistance of doctor F_______, on the entry in slowcakes, will give 15 cp at the cost of heartless instead.

alternatively, you can use the entry in slowcakes, or a ornate typewriter after cutting hedonist to boost it by 15 cp at the cost of the same number of points austere. (and unless you’re a very specific type of maniac, the type that either would love to seek the name, or only decline out of a curious lack of internal consistency, you probably didn’t intend to sustain hedonist and austere at 15.)

What’s the maximum magnanimous boost from the shepherd card?

I do not know about the Shepherd card, but the Spirifer cash-in storylets raise Heartless all the way to 15.

I’m regularly at Magnanimous 15. Pretty sure I get it because I’m a true Shepherd and every time it comes up I give souls and contracts to those who have lost them.
edited by absimiliard on 6/4/2016

It is possible to raise all of them to 15 - metasynthie has done it, and presumably others may have achieved it also. I’m not sure on the specifics, though the linked thread there may have some suggestions. :-)

Yes, a shepherd can raise it to 15.
As Kittenpox stated, Metasynthie summarized it very well how to keep your quirks at 15 (link provided at Kittenpox’s post). The only problem unsolved is how to keep both Forceful and Subtle at 15.
edited by Gonen on 6/4/2016
edited by Gonen on 6/4/2016