January Exceptional Story: Adornment

[quote=Toran]It was the part in the dream. I got kicked out before I saw everything in there.[/quote] Me too. I saw the variables change and specifically said to myself, &quotI’m going to waste actions perpetuating the dream so I can look around&quot, then mistook it for going up instead of down (or was it down instead of up?) and immediately ended the dream.

[quote=elderfleur][quote=Toran]It was the part in the dream. I got kicked out before I saw everything in there.[/quote] Me too. I saw the variables change and specifically said to myself, &quotI’m going to waste actions perpetuating the dream so I can look around&quot, then mistook it for going up instead of down (or was it down instead of up?) and immediately ended the dream.[/quote] Oh yes, I think I did that too, pretty sure I missed on at least one dream segment.

[quote=elderfleur][quote=Toran]It was the part in the dream. I got kicked out before I saw everything in there.[/quote] Me too. I saw the variables change and specifically said to myself, &quotI’m going to waste actions perpetuating the dream so I can look around&quot, then mistook it for going up instead of down (or was it down instead of up?) and immediately ended the dream.[/quote]Let’s hope I won’t forget this!
It’s similar to an action in Discernment which can be easily confused with the Go Back button.