Is it bad to be Unaccountably Peckish?

I can’t figure out if I should try to get rid of it as soon as I can or raise it? Will it open cool stories or just bad stuff like normal menaces?[li]

It will open up cool stories which are also bad for you. Stories which can be much worse for you than anything else, if you’re persistent. Bad things happen if we even talk about it too much here.

Oooooh, this must be the gateway to the name seeking quest I keep hearing about!! Awesome! Thanks!

May God have mercy on your soul.

You can always get it back - seven times![li]

I’d be more than happy to ‘betray’ you to help you on your way on this quest, just let me know.

It is not too bad to be unaccountably peckish - it has very few (if any) ill effects and can be cured by simply eating something.
…seeking the Name, on the other hand…

@Corran
Not sure yet how it goes, but I’ll kindly ask your help when I figure it out. Thanks in advance :)
(Adding you to the friends list)

Sorry for necroing but is it safe to upgrade this er… quirk in FL? I want to do it to Pyro for RP purposes. A monster-hunter is basically a zee creature walking on two legs so I guess eating another zee creature makes him er… let’s just say it’s in line with his hedonistic appetite.

I just want to be sure that I’m not endangering my hard earned items and echoes.

It is fine. My Seeker alt has it at 10 (the current cap) and suffers no ill effects.

[quote=Pyrodinium]Sorry for necroing but is it safe to upgrade this er… quirk in FL? I want to do it to Pyro for RP purposes. A monster-hunter is basically a zee creature walking on two legs so I guess eating another zee creature makes him er… let’s just say it’s in line with his hedonistic appetite.

I just want to be sure that I’m not endangering my hard earned items and echoes.[/quote]
It opens up bad stories, and makes a certain bad card worse, but the dangers are easy to avoid. Just avoid wells, you don’t want to [incomprehensible scribbling]

The Seeking Mister Eaten’s Name content is on indefinite hold, so all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well if you decide to increase your Unaccountably Peckish quality.

sigh Sylvester’s UP has been 10 for so very long now. Unfortunately his interest in Seeking only began after the content got put on hold, so he’s been waiting, patiently.