Invite a Conjurer acquaintance to... perform

I’m in need of a conjurer for my orphanage. I’ve tried to invite psyche, but he’s “missing qualities” which i assume means he’s gone up in the world, as has george. Many of the posts above here are really rather old. Is there anyone here who’s a conjuror?

That’s a good question, as I am having the same question myself. My alt, Catherine Raymond, is looking for a Conjuror to entertain the urchins at her Orphanage. She has added the characters who last claimed Conjurer status (and have not edited their posts to indicate that they have since changed their careers) to her contacts lists, but still has the same 4 characters on her eligible to invite list, and those characters do not seem to have accepted an Orphanage invitation in some time. Are there any newly-made Conjurers interested in entertaining orphans? We serve excellent cucumber sandwiches for tea! (And we don’t serve turtle cheese, contrary to what some of my charges might say.) ;-)

I am a new conjurer available to perform at an orphanage.

Thanks, Edward. Which character/s of yours are Conjurers?

EDIT: Invitation sent. Much thanks. I added all three of Edward’s characters, and it appears that the one called Edward Frye is the Conjurer.
edited by cathyr19355 on 10/23/2016

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Others,

I am a Conjurer available for performances

[color=#c2c2c2]http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rhybnar[/color]

Dears,

I regret to inform you that my services are no longer available.

Lady Irith
edited by Irith on 11/12/2016

Was googling around looking for conjurers.

Found this thread.

Remembered I’m a conjurer as well. :)

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Parandr0id

Anyone requiring a rabbit out of a hat (well, bat or cat out of a hat actually) may contact me forthwith.

I am no longer a conjurer.

My alt, Szczoteczka is seeking Conjurer available for performances. The ones above are rather old, and players are either unavailable or not eligible.

Sunnytime is a conjuror for the foreseeable future.

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! Szczoteczka will gladly contact you as soon as he gets hold of lodging card

I wonder if there are any new and upcoming Conjurors who would like to “divert” my young charges. Most of my contacts seem to have gone inactive or moved on to other professions…

I would like to second this, as Alybye is in a similar situation. As a Midnighter myself I would be more than happy to reciprocate.

Count Urbino is a practicing conjuror and would be delighted to assist in any entertainments.

Hello, delicious friends! Sekar just had a promotion to a Conjurer, and would love to perform in front of gulli-sorry, impressionable young children! I’m online at least once every day so feel free to send an invitation my way anytime :D

I’m a Conjurer and I’m open for this assistance!
Drop an invitation here. It’s my pleasure to help!

If you need any stones juggled or illusions conjured, I am more than willing to lend my services.

Edit: A promotion to Crooked-Cross has crippled my ability to entertain children. My apologies for any inconvenience.
edited by BrokenLeg on 5/13/2019