Intimate with Devils

I was pursing this line of actions when I noticed the only choices to increase it are risk my soul, or pay fate to protect myself. Is there anything of value if I do manage to increase this quest line without losing my soul?

Nope! Devils are only after one thing, and they’ll just keep trying until they get it.

I find being rid of that pesky soul quite… freeing. Yet…

You could say they are horny for it.

To be honest, I ended up having my C.V.R character lose their soul to them just to be free of that storyline ever showing up again (even if you get your soul back, they won’t bother you for it).

To be honest, I ended up having my C.V.R character lose their soul to them just to be free of that storyline ever showing up again (even if you get your soul back, they won’t bother you for it).[/quote]
Wait, really? how did that soul selling grind manage to work, then? weird. I have no intention of selling my soul for some time. it just feels… like a undoubtably terrible idea.

When your Intimate of Devils quality gets up to 20 the storyline is over. It doesn’t matter if you get your soul back or if you stay soulless forever, that is the end of it. The soul selling grind you’re talking about involves the card unlocked by getting involved in the Soul Trade, not the Intimate Devils.

That said, in the recent past it was easier to retrieve your soul without spending Fate. Nowadays it’s certainly possible, but it might be incredibly difficult. I wouldn’t do it unless you’re prepared to be soulless for a long period of time, or if you’re willing to spend Fate to get it back.

That said, the difference between being soulless or not is hardly noticeable from a gameplay standpoint. At the moment it doesn’t do a whole lot.

edited by Sara Hysaro on 3/3/2015

I mean, unless you’ve got intimate of devils up to 20, being soulless is kind of an advantage, since the devils are more common than the ‘you’re soulless’ card. :P