If you could get one illegal thing in the neath...

What would it be and why?

I must admit, after The Feast of The Rose and a certain person mentioned it, a part of me sort of wants to try the other type of honey. I find the implications of those who have done so rather interesting. Although, perhaps I may regret it…

The Moon Mizer’s milk sounds dangerous, might be able to fix a bad marriage but the repercussions to one’s personality, your’s and your spouse’s, might be… severe.

Still, I would not mind having a bottle of the stuff in a locked chest inside another locked chest under a discreet floorboard that only I know about.

edited by Owen Wulf on 5/20/2015

The most scandalous love stories in the unterzee, for ummm… Inspiration as an author, Nothing else I promise.

[quote=Kylestien]What would it be and why?

I must admit, after The Feast of The Rose and a certain person mentioned it, a part of me sort of wants to try the other type of honey. I find the implications of those who have done so rather interesting. Although, perhaps I may regret it…[/quote]

I think that there is no one who has truly lived that doesn’t have a few regrets.

If you have an interest in… the other kind of honey… the real question might be just what actions you are willing to stoop to in order to further your ambition.

I could definitely see Cairn utilizing Moon Mizer’s milk, possibly as a means of, uhm, &quotpersuading&quot the love of their life to finally return their affection. But then maybe that’s a bit too insidious, even for the Magpie. In that case, I suppose some red honey would make a tasty treat for them.

Soran’s main interest is in secrets and knowledge, so forbidden texts of any sort would be more their style.

As for Zero, well… He may or may not already be familiar with the taste of red honey, and I highly doubt he wants any more. I’m not sure what other illegal goods he’d be particularly interested in.

Aside from a certain junk-hawking space bat’s head on a platter, anyway; I’m assuming that would be very illegal.

I certainly would not do dabble with illegal items and unpleasantness. If such an item were to unreasonably come into my possession however…it should certainly remain indiscreet. A Silent Soul would be an exquisite trophy to behold.

Dead Vake. Because four million Echoes. ;)

Sunlight-Filled Mirrorcatch Room (Home Improvement)

I’m sure one could think of some innovative uses for A Mirrorcatch Box Full of Angry Dream-Snakes.