I seem to have regained my soul?

So, early on in playing Myrto, I sold their soul. Before Sacksmas this year, I went through the fate way of getting it back so I could resell it to get another 5 card lodgings. Which I did.

But suddenly the other day, I drew the City Vices: What Profit card. And now I’m getting those d____d devils asking to become better acquainted again.

In my inventory, I no longer seem to have my own infernal contract. Weird!

Have you been opening strange bags? Some of them have the most wondrous treasures inside…

Perhaps Something unexpected has happened to you.

Congratulations on regaining your soul! ^_^
Sounds like a Remote Address lodgings may be your friend here, though.

At least half my cards tend to be city vices, so a remote address is extremely appealing. Is there a “how to” page on acquiring one?

Unfortunately, the main way is to acquire them at Christmas, by trading in 3 levels of your ‘Putting the Pieces Together: the Taste of Lacre’ Quality (obtainable during that event) for one of those Lodgings.

[spoiler]They are: A Zee-Znail’s Zhell, A Dripstone-Snared Third City Sub-Temple, and The Deep Cellars of Old Newgate.
(I normally avoid adding links to the wiki, but I figure if you are looking for how to do this in 8 months time you’ll want more exact information than &quotit happens at Christmas&quot.)

There is a fourth, A Once-Great Marsh-House, which you could acquire sooner than December, but it’s available only by choosing a certain option in the Exceptional Story ‘The Haunting at the Marsh-House’ (which was the Exeptional Story for May 2015) - and as such, is Fate-locked.
I’m not sure how much Fate is needed to begin doing that one for the first time but it costs 25 Fate to reset the story, if you choose to do so.[/spoiler]

Thank you – I do sometimes opt for extra content, so I’ll look at that possibility.

Thanks, all. I don’t remember opening Something Unexpected, though I guess I could have.

I have the remote lodgings, but I’ve become very fond of holding a bunch of cards in my hand to save for later.

Unfortunately, the main way is to acquire them at Christmas, by trading in 3 levels of your ‘Putting the Pieces Together: the Taste of Lacre’ Quality (obtainable during that event) for one of those Lodgings.

[spoiler]They are: A Zee-Znail’s Zhell, A Dripstone-Snared Third City Sub-Temple, and The Deep Cellars of Old Newgate.
(I normally avoid adding links to the wiki, but I figure if you are looking for how to do this in 8 months time you’ll want more exact information than &quotit happens at Christmas&quot.)

There is a fourth, A Once-Great Marsh-House, which you could acquire sooner than December, but it’s available only by choosing a certain option in the Exceptional Story ‘The Haunting at the Marsh-House’ (which was the Exeptional Story for May 2015) - and as such, is Fate-locked.
I’m not sure how much Fate is needed to begin doing that one for the first time but it costs 25 Fate to reset the story, if you choose to do so.[/spoiler][/quote]
It costs 45 Fate to begin (non-Flint) Exceptional Stories from the Fate tab.