I require (what may be) snow!

I know one Aximillio who needs his snow cleared. His profile is in the signature.

Edit: Lodgings cleared =)
edited by Aximillio on 1/1/2013

Snow again? How… delightful. Will some kind soul please lend me a hand?

Sent you an invite =) My Scholar of the Correspondence isn’t at 11 yet =)

There seems to be snow at my Lodgings again! Can anyone lend me a hand? I’d be glad to shovel snow in return!

What is your StoryNexus Username? You can see it on the orange bar in the top. Adding your FallenLondon Profile means I can’t find any people.
edited by Aximillio on 1/2/2013

What is your StoryNexus Username? You can see it on the orange bar in the top. Adding your FallenLondon Profile means I can’t find any people.
edited by Aximillio on 1/2/2013[/quote]
I don’t think I have a StoryNexus ID, as I’ve always linked through twitter as marifullofgrace. Does that help?

I don’t think I have a StoryNexus ID, as I’ve always linked through twitter as marifullofgrace. Does that help?[/quote]

You do have a Storynexus ID. It’s Marigrace Angelo.

I don’t think I have a StoryNexus ID, as I’ve always linked through twitter as marifullofgrace. Does that help?[/quote]

You do have a Storynexus ID. It’s Marigrace Angelo.[/quote]
Invite Sent.
edited by Aximillio on 1/2/2013

Would anyone else like their path clearing? I find myself at a bit of a loose end, and armed with a shovel.

I’m so glad I received no less than 4 offers to clear my path _

I accepted the first one, if and when I’ll be Snowbound again I’ll go on with the other ones - first Aximillio, then TempestTeapot and then again Sagacitas. I’m afraid I won’t be Snowbound enough times to satisfy all requests, but if I have the chance I will. Thanks everybody ^^

You do have a Storynexus ID. It’s Marigrace Angelo.[/quote]
Invite Sent.
thanks for clearing that up! :)

Snowbound again, I just accepted Aximillio’s offer. Next in line are TempestTeapot and Sagacitas, I hope to be able to answer both. Isn’t there a snow dance in the Neath?

Snowbound, feel free to send me an offer =)
Edit: Cleared
edited by Aximillio on 1/7/2013

I’m snowbound again, if anyone would like to lend a hand?