I require (what may be) snow!

Oh, this appears to be the place to be for snow-related activities. Would anyone care to have their snow shoveled? I’ve got the requisite five actions for ‘Out and About in the Neath Snow’ but nobody to lavish them on. Please take me up on this, Mr Sacks is waiting in my deck and I’d like to give him a pail of Lacre if possible.

…Join the club XD The only advice coming to mind is to be sure your Connected: Urchins is always above 20, as their card allows you to exchange some Connected for a pail, as long as you have at least 20.

my path is blocked once again.

Mine path is blocked too. ))

So, it’s snowing again. I m happy to be dug out. Twitter handle is @colinsapherson. And, as before, I will gladly dig out others after I can get home.

I wonder if anyone has NOT had their path blocked… I’m going to clear my own path, then start clearing the path of others. Be patient, and all will be well.

My path isn’t blocked, which makes me think that this is a time based occurrence. I’ll probably get snowed in later on, around the time that I originally got shoveled out.

Well, if you wish to dig me out then, by all means do so.

If nobody has cleared your path by the time I acquire 2 more actions then I shall send a request your way. :)

Edit: Request sent!
edited by Sara Hysaro on 12/31/2012

Yay, my path is now clear. Although it seems most of the other folks who’ve posted today also now have theirs clear. Sadface.

Invite sent. And accepted.
Now to figure out what to do with the snow… I guess it’s a try to scent my pillow…
edited by Aximillio on 12/31/2012

[quote=Aximillio]Now to figure out what to do with the snow… I guess it’s a try to scent my pillow…
edited by Aximillio on 12/31/2012[/quote]
I FINALLY got my first luck success with the pail of so-called snow, giving in and going for the better odds with the scented-pillow option this time. But just to disappoint me, apparently, it did not give the previously reported and wiki’d reward of "A twist in your tale! You are now Putting the Pieces Together: the Drownies."

I can’t even win when I win with this accursed lacre.

[quote=Blast_Fantastic][quote=Aximillio]Now to figure out what to do with the snow… I guess it’s a try to scent my pillow…
edited by Aximillio on 12/31/2012[/quote]
I FINALLY got my first luck success with the pail of so-called snow, giving in and going for the better odds with the scented-pillow option this time. But just to disappoint me, apparently, it did not give the previously reported and wiki’d reward of "A twist in your tale! You are now Putting the Pieces Together: the Drownies."

I can’t even win when I win with this accursed lacre.
[/quote]

Same here, but there are more than one source…

Snowbound again! Send a dig request + you might get a snow! whoah!
EDIT; clear’d
edited by Spacemarine9 on 12/31/2012

Sent and received

Did it snow again today? I didn’t see any near my lodgings (nor did my alt).

It seems like it’s a living story - timebased based on when you cleared it or so (I haven’t had any new snow today either).

I haven’t had any snow for three days,with 5 visits from Mr Sacks, but my alt hasn’t had any in five and only two visits from Mr Sacks:( I hope to get some more soon though.
edited by reveurciel on 12/31/2012

I have a blocked pathway for anyone who wants snow.

I know one Rayn Darkwater who needs his walk shoveled. (profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rayn~Darkwater)