I lost my profession,now what?

So I did something stupid yesterday and by a combination of misclicking and sheer idiocy, instead of becoming a Correspondent I managed to lose my Author profession and throw away some Nex along the way. At the moment I’m a doctor and (I think) I still have 5 Notability, at least for another week. [li]

So my question is, if I try to become an Author again so I can try for Correspondent later, will I lose all my Notability? Does all of it go away when you choose a profession?

Thank you!

It didn’t go away when I became a Correspondent, so it would surprise me if it went away for becoming an Author.

It should stay.

[quote=Chloé Lemarchand]So I did something stupid yesterday and by a combination of misclicking and sheer idiocy, instead of becoming a Correspondent I managed to lose my Author profession and throw away some Nex along the way. At the moment I’m a doctor and (I think) I still have 5 Notability, at least for another week. [li]

So my question is, if I try to become an Author again so I can try for Correspondent later, will I lose all my Notability? Does all of it go away when you choose a profession?

Thank you![/quote]

[/li][li]You don’t lose notability when you change professions.[/li][li]

Thank you all! Time to start making friendsies with the bohemian community!

I recommend writing poetry for the Duchess.

[li]