I Know Why The Server is Broken...

… it has to be because I finally made 200 in all my stats. FL just isn’t ready for it.

– Mal

Congratulations. Please visit the nadir soon.
edited by suinicide on 8/14/2016

[quote=malthaussen]… it has to be because I finally made 200 in all my stats. FL just isn’t ready for it.

– Mal[/quote]

Now start seeking and destroy it all :).

It’s because our mayor is Sinning Jenny.

You people have no appreciate for the mayor who’s given us all the opportunity to grind Zee Stories before the Mutton Island festival.

Not to mention favour: the docks. Makes expeditions so much faster.
(And she totally didn’t try to kill Mr. Veils and make the masters angry at us, causing the outage)

[quote=suinicide]Not to mention favour: the docks. Makes expeditions so much faster.
(And she totally didn’t try to kill Mr. Veils and make the masters angry at us, causing the outage)[/quote]

Ha! That wont work on me! I didn’t get Beau’s candle yet and it’s mostly useless for me!

(now lets hope nobody mentions the uses of them after the candle)
edited by The Master on 8/15/2016

Wasn’t it always easier to buy supplies with Hints or Archaeological notes in later game?

No. Connected: Docks was the best way to obtain supplies for a long while if you were grinding the required items from scratch. Now that Docks uses Favours, it’s even faster but requires cards.

I don’t even see the usefullness of Favours except docks>supplies and criminals>implausible penance jobs. Otherwise, they just get you conflict cards which aren’t really profitable.