I am the most Touched by Fingerwork

As you can see from my profile, I am the most Touched by Fingerwork. (At least, I’m assuming I am. I haven’t tried raising it again, I suppose it’s possible it can go even higher.)

Now if only it meant something…

Has anyone else achieved this rarefied plateau?

I bet you can raise it higher. I’m only at 89, however.

I have it at 106 - I presume there’s no cap. Not sure that it does anything though!

I’m quite sure there are people above that. I’m at 99 and haven’t even been trying…

The last step of Fidgeting Writer provides two whole levels of Fingerwork on success. So if you’ve been Fidgeting long enough to afford, say, an Overgoat, you can get it a tad higher. (NB: In case I’ve since taken it down, at the time my Profile displayed Touched By Fingerwork 375.)

Someday, the &quotMirrors and Clay&quot card will make it more useful. I doubt that much would ever be useful, though.
[li]
edited by Aspeon on 7/16/2013[/li][li]
edited by Aspeon on 7/16/2013

[quote=Aspeon]The last step of Fidgeting Writer provides two whole levels of Fingerwork on success. So if you’ve been Fidgeting long enough to afford, say, an Overgoat, you can get it a tad higher.[li]

Someday, the &quotMirrors and Clay&quot card will make it more useful. I doubt that much would ever be useful, though.[/quote]
Don’t think you need more than 146 options to use it up, assuming 120 CP drops/option.[/li]

I also have it at 106. See my profile.

Up to 107!
edited by cathyr19355 on 7/16/2013

i have a colleague (hammond)that currently has a touched by fingerwork 104

Well, I think Aspeon won this disucssion. :)